New forum rules/charter

GBMUD

...and the other one is just about on the mend from a week of the flu and has "one or two other things on at the moment" ;)

maybe next weekend if it is raining, but if it isn't I am afraid I will be boating, have been confined to barracks for 2 weekends so am overdue for a fix of my "You think a V8 is thirsty you ain't seen nuthin" addiction!

next discussion: whether we should have salaried mods or not to focus their minds on getting off their butt ;)

I've had rather too much focus on my butt over the past couple of days thanks ;):blink:

I was meaning me, i.e. instead of going to play in my boat :P

Have been thinking about it though and there definitely seem to be two schools of thought one says "lay down all the rules in detail" and one says "make it 2 lines, KISS"

Toss a coin? :unsure:

3 thoughts :

1st : Slightly too much info thanks :(

Blame Les - he asked :D
2nd : Are you between squits or have laptop in the pocelain chamber with wireless
No2 - that is you are right about the laptop not No2 as in ...oh well never mind.
3rd : Pop a bog roll in the fridge, ........nice and cool and soothing :lol:

Nige

The doc said to avoid food and stick to drinking water and I'm not sure I could manage a whole one in one sitting but if you say it works then I might give it a try.

Blame Les - he asked :D

No2 - that is you are right about the laptop not No2 as in ...oh well never mind.

The doc said to avoid food and stick to drinking water and I'm not sure I could manage a whole one in one sitting but if you say it works then I might give it a try.

I suffered a week of something similar sounding a couple of weeks ago MOG. Most unpleasant and worse, I missed a weekend off roading as a result. Doesn't dioralite solution taste foul? :unsure::(:huh:

Chris

A mate of mine had it REALLY badly after a holiday in India (teach him to be flash and tell us where he was going on hols for 3 weeks)...

When I phoned and asked him how he was doing,

he had his Mobile in the "Smallest Room" and, other than the worryingly surreal noises in the backgroud , :huh:

he said :

"I think it serious, I think my A**E has somehow got itself jammed open, somewhere just below my adams apple"

Still makes me laugh whenever I think about it :D

Nige

I suffered a week of something similar sounding a couple of weeks ago MOG. Most unpleasant and worse, I missed a weekend off roading as a result. Doesn't dioralite solution taste foul? :unsure::(:huh:

Chris

I had the same thing two weeks ago and ended up in hospital - try lucozade sport instead of dioralite - it does the same thing but tastes marginally better

Drink a bottle of JD - it kills the bugs & makes you feel much better!

You're not wrong - for my sin I used to travel to Syria fairly regularly and Assad's revenge meant that I was sh______g through the eye of a needle after a few days. The only cure was regular large doses of duty free!