AWDC CHALLENGER 4X4 SERIES 2011

Soliholic

The regulations on rollcages do differ between the events there is no change to the Challenger series regulations from last year on rollcages but if you wish to compete in the XL challenge then your vehicle has to meet different requirements, the reason being is that there will be more speed sections in the XL challenge.

Lucy

x

• 2 weeks later...

28 days to go until round one of the series!!!

Forms are coming in thick and fast now and I know that there is alot of you who have said that you are entering but I haven't had a form in from you, could you call me and let me know if you are planning to enter, especially if you are planning to enter the series as I have just ordered the polo shirts and if you have entered the series then you receive a polo shirt with your team number on the back and I need to know what size you want!!!!

If you have entered the series already please could you call me and let me know what size shirt you need.

We have secured sponsorships from X-Eng, Bearmach and Allmakes so hopefully the prizes will be definately worth receiving!!!!

Look forward to speaking to you soon, I will post the list of entry so far later today. xxxx

Lucy

07836 713677

Forgot to mention that we are giving all competitors to our series a 10% discount on all products brought from us and the AWDC have given us a lovely new trailer to use for the events so we will be able to carry alot more spares and shop goods to each round. As normal all essentials that you need to pass scrutineering including spill kits can be pre ordered and collected on the day.

Lucy

x

Entry list so far:

Team 1 Peter Roberts and Ben Burge

Team 2 Giles and Ben Tinkler

Team 3 Paul Edney and Trevor Thomas

Team 4 Daniel and Alan Willcocks

Team 5 Ben and Martin Champion

Team 6 Chris Kelly and TBC

Team 7 Mark McMillen and Andy Pearce

Team 8 Barry Benjamin and Steve Law

Team 9 Mark Sinclair and Roy Higgs

Team 10 Clive Billing and Andy Nash

Team 11 Nick Anderson and Neville Hudd

Team 12 Jerry Hunt and TBC

Team 14 Keith Rayment and Steve Grant

Team 15 Richard Bunce and Steve Day

Team 16 Paul Cook and Nicki Hearn

Team 17 Kevin Moss and Tom Fall

Sorry if you haven't got the number that you had last year and you are disappointed about this, I am very sorry but I gave people the numbers they requested last year and I had gaps in my spreadsheet and it was a pain in the bum.

Please could you let me know if you would like polo shirts for your team (Series entries get them automatically) the cost will be £20 for the two.

Thanks

Lucy

XX

07836 713677

Hi all,

I have a couple of magazines on board this year so hopefully coverage will be better this year. Also we have a guy who has just finished a film making degree who has agreed to come to every round and video you all, the DVD,s will be available to buy at each round or from us in between times.

Lucy

xx

Hi all,

I have a couple of magazines on board this year so hopefully coverage will be better this year. Also we have a guy who has just finished a film making degree who has agreed to come to every round and video you all, the DVD,s will be available to buy at each round or from us in between times.

Lucy

xx

i bet one of the magazines isn't the "all wheel driver" the series hardly got a mention last year, anyway im sure the coverage will be a good thing

for challenger and the series. if it turns out to be anything like last year it will be ggrrrreat!

i bet one of the magazines isn't the "all wheel driver" the series hardly got a mention last year, anyway im sure the coverage will be a good thing

for challenger and the series. if it turns out to be anything like last year it will be ggrrrreat!

The All Wheel Driver relies on it's members to write articles and submit them. So if no one who attended the Challenger Series wrote an article or submitted pics, nothing got printed. Simples.

agreed kev great report there ive not seen that until now, i dont want to get into a slagging match about the lack of input in the all wheel driverbut id suggest the club does something about it instead of blaming it on others not doing the hard work for them.

Wow.

is that the official AWDC stance on the matter :D

i,m glad you could add something constructive to the subject, any hoo back on topic cant wait for this series to start it looks like a good entry list already

Nope, I'm a simple club member who lives farrrrr away now, who still manages to contribute to the club mag occasionally and gets angry when people blame the 'club' for it's slight content some months. I'm nothing to do with any organising committee or event organising or anything.

You're right, getting back on track, this is a great series; Dad and I had a great time in 2009 when we entered. I look forward to seeing the reports come flooding in to the mag.

agreed kev great report there ive not seen that until now, i dont want to get into a slagging match about the lack of input in the all wheel driverbut id suggest the club does something about it instead of blaming it on others not doing the hard work for them.

Sorry to drag this back off topic again but as editor of All Wheel Driver I find this comment very offensive! :angry:

Which part of 'CLUB' do you not understand? :rolleyes:

How do you propose 'THE CLUB' do something about it? :huh:

Which of the many unpaid volunteers do you suggest does the hard work so YOU don't have to? :(

Assuming you are a member, come on speak up, let's have your suggestions. :D

We went to muddy bottom today for a shake down of the truck after winter storage, And apart from a blown rear winch motor all is well :)

P.S the location "just happened" to be the same as the first round also, Aint that strange ;)

We had a super day there, and some really good potential areas of fun to be had :D

P.P.S we werent the only faces from the series there either :P

We went to muddy bottom today for a shake down of the truck after winter storage, And apart from a blown rear winch motor all is well :)

P.S the location "just happened" to be the same as the first round also, Aint that strange ;)

We had a super day there, and some really good potential areas of fun to be had :D

P.P.S we werent the only faces from the series there either :P

What's the access like to get our coach in?