And the next job is

That's funny, I saw that Ed was wanting to add a cage in this months LRO and was going to suggest you give him a call :)

As for the suspension is Ed getting rid of the orange stuff?? ;);) Needs to do something about the stickers too :P

Steve

That's funny, I saw that Ed was wanting to add a cage in this months LRO and was going to suggest you give him a call :)

As for the suspension is Ed getting rid of the orange stuff?? ;);) Needs to do something about the stickers too :P

Steve

Lets just say next time you see Edd,s truck there wont be much orange peel but alot more very PRECISE parts.!!!!!!!!! ;);) oh and a good measure of exact stickers here and there. :ph34r:

Chris,

while the Ibex is in your capable hands,

would you take some pics of the 24V system which lies under the bonnet?

I know there's a Prestolite alternator off a lorry (IIRC)

and I'd like to have a look around...a little virtual tour...

:rolleyes:

I loved that truck (before they fitted dislocating thingies all around)...

<_<

TIA

The Tray back is finished well when I say finished ,Is a project ever finished , there is always something else that needs doing or modifiyin or improving . Completed 4 events since the build and the damage is minimal to the rear end just a few scratches on the paint .

Next job is to sort the front end out, But im not to keen on the cutaway "Y Front" .