Darwin Award candidates

BogMonster

Cripes :o:rolleyes: what bright idea's will appear next :rolleyes:

Hayabusa next time instead of that pot pot :D

edit:

thinking on that, 30mph is 44feet/second, so that must have been rotating at about two and a bit revolutions per second, Hayabusa at 190mph would mean a cool 16 revs per second :D

modern style kids roundabout with the tubular hand hold frame in a cross pattern, two girls sat within the tubular frame area as close to teh centreline as they could achieve, moped rear wheel put on the edge and the roundabout spun up till the girls fly out at a rather rapid rate of knots :D

I would imagine the guy on the scooter could be prosecuted for a variety of driving related offences - public park, no helmet, maybe even endangering human life or something similar. Those two idiot girls may be under a certain age and to be honest they could have been seriously injured - what would have happened if they had been flung against that bike?

Definitely a stupid thing to do, but I doubt any of them thought about the danger.

You would hope that there might have been a glimmer of an IQ amongst the group.

Les. :)

This was on the BBC 6 o'clock news. Aparently the authorities are scared incase it is a new craze........ The police are hunting the participants (what for??? the crime of extreme stupidity??).

I say let them get on with it. In the old days it used to be called natural selection. Or: the shallow end of the gene pool evaporates quickest :lol:

Yes, plain daft and downright dangerous but what 16 yr old thinks about the consequences of their actions ? I think we've all been there to some degree, think back ;)

Not that I'm condoning this of course ...

Mo

In medical circles isn't this known as aversion therapy :)

Mo

saw this tread the other day. But just watching 7 news here in Australia and they have been showing this Video warning kids to be carfull. And how pranks get out of control. They say the pair we nearly killed and were in hospital for quite a while. Finishing of by saying they were very lucky to be alive

Guest diesel_jim
saw this tread the other day. But just watching 7 news here in Australia and they have been showing this Video warning kids to be carfull. And how pranks get out of control. They say the pair we nearly killed and were in hospital for quite a while. Finishing of by saying they were very lucky to be alive

Trouble is with this stupid country, the local council would end up getting sue'd by the scrotes family (who of course, would be doing it on legal aid/no-win-no-fee, because anything else would mean getting up from watching Trasha on their 52" plasma's and choosing one of their several new cars that WE pay for) and having all the play areas closed for "normal" kids to go and play/excercise/vent of energy.

/rant off/

deep breaths.....

coffee....... :D