AWDC CHALLENGER 4X4 SERIES - ROUND 1 WEST HARPTREE

The first round of our series is getting close now. Entries as of today look like this:

Class 1

Barry G

Paul Church

Class 2

Steve Beck

Richard Bunce

Chris Kelly

Mark McMillen

Mark Sinclair

Steve Lait

Rupert Dunne

Kevin Moss

Andrew Beck

Philon Parpottas

Richard Nicholson

Class 3

Andrew Wolfe

So as you can see we still have plenty of space for entries. Please can you let me know if you are planning on entering. You can just call me and I will do the rest.

Many Thanks

Lucy

07836 713677

01252 325930

The first round of our series is getting close now. Entries as of today look like this:

Class 1

Barry G

Paul Church

Class 2

Steve Beck

Richard Bunce

Chris Kelly

Mark McMillen

Mark Sinclair

Steve Lait

Rupert Dunne

Kevin Moss

Andrew Beck

Philon Parpottas

Jerry Hunt

James Trembath

Richard Nicholson

Class 3

Andrew Wolfe

Mark Burfitt

Henry Papworth

As you can see we have had a few more last minute entries so looking good for Sunday!

For those of you who haven't been to West Harptree before the site doesn't have a postcode but the nearest postcode to the site is BS40 6EN. We will be there from Saturday morning so if you are lost, call me and I will pass the phone to a grown up who knows where we are!

Camping is available Saturday night and we will be showing the DVD of round 6 of 2011 series, catering van is on site from early Sunday morning.

Scrutineering is from about 3 on Saturday and from 8am Sunday.

Spectators welcome.

See you there.

Lucy

X

P.s: Sorry about the mothers day thing!

Mark macd's is a must im afraid :)

Looking forward to it, early start Sunday then.

Lucy are we able to change trucks half way through but keep our number staying in the same class? (trucks are identical in terms of winch/ tyres cage / D 90's etc

Thanks

Great Week end at west harp tree, Not sure who ordered the rain but we sure got it.... Got to love the disco 2 sun roof, Great in the sun and washes the dash in the rain,, land rover do seem to think of every thing. Great crowd and a great day... Only one thing,, come on the rest of you, what happened to the few that did not make it, hope to see you all soon

Yours Mud Monsters

a big thank you to Paul, Lucy, Nik, Adrian and the teams of helpers/marshalls for a superb day at West Harptree. We had a good laugh, learnt lots and as expected the axles were faultless!

thank you guys.

Here is the link to the photos that Gary from Land Rover World took. The article will be going out in the June issue of LRW which goes on sale at the end of April. I should have some copies with me at Round 2. We are getting a 4 page article!!!!

See you soon

Lucy

x