Skipton auto jumble?

yellowbeast

Yesterday was bitter & cold, Had a bit of so called snow (some worse than others)!! But everything is again sodden. Which is why I was asking as I have to do a fair bit of travelling to get to Newbury & if theres not a lot of people then????

That was my thought its getting on for 400 miles round trip, it'd be slightly annoying if there was hardly anyone there

Lovely n sunny but a little chilly today ( Saturday ) suppose to be a frost overnight and 9 degrees tomorrow , so I say wrap up warm to start wiv and go from there, no rain mentioned - so far

I live about 15 mins away , so it's a local forecast :0)

Lovely n sunny but a little chilly today ( Saturday ) suppose to be a frost overnight and 9 degrees tomorrow , so I say wrap up warm to start wiv and go from there, no rain mentioned - so far

I live about 15 mins away , so it's a local forecast :0)

Nice one cheers for that.

• 2 years later...

Newbury is generally 600-700 sellers and is only slightly quieter if it is poor weather but what's there can sometimes be confusing... I've been there looking for D1 stuff and found it's all Defender items whereas next time round the mix is different yet again!

I'd always go as a seller - it costs you a bit more but you are in at 7am and get first glimpse of the goodies on offer - there aren't too many bargains early doors as people think / worry that you are simply buying stock for your own stall but there are some nice things out there.

Only slight fly in the ointment this time round is the new show at Donnington which clashes...

Anybody going this Sunday? Skipton auction Mart? I've been to the last three and they've got bigger better, and it's 5 mins away.

I'd like to - but it depends how much I get done on Saturday as to wether I can go.

It's about an hour from me - so doable as a half day I would think.

I thought I'd give it a go, but... it's my wedding anniversary. I have mentioned it and it wasn't thrown out straightaway, so I'd say I had a 75% chance. Nigel

Its only open until 1pm Anderzander, so if your thinking of going, id make in the morning.

I will be there at some point, its only 15 mins for me.

http://www.4x4sparesday.co.uk/events/skipton-4x4-vintage-spares-day

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...