o_teunico

bluespanner

o_teunico, why not just make 1 thread, instead of making 6 everyday(..) that way, you only have 2 topics, instead of 76547589087656908976 different ones.

^^^^ this ^^^^

Honestly I thought it was a joke...

^^^^ this ^^^^

Honestly I thought it was a joke...

nope, and nor was it aimed at you.

i hope A&M will agree with me here. my post(s) wasn't meant to offend o_teunico or anyone else, i just thought it would be better for LR4x4 if there was just one thread where all his ideas and his internet findings could be shared. nor do i have a problem with him posting them up!. what the heck should i stop him posting his ideas up? there are certainly some interesting pictures/ideas he has posted that i have never seen before that seem to get my brain thinking in over time at what other people have created of the years.

i hope and sure he will keep posting here. and maybe one day, we will see a great build from all the ideas he has discussed on THIS forum. :i-m_so_happy:

(o_teunico, if i offended you, then i apologise) :)

Edited by Landy-Novice

If correctly designed, legs could be even tyreless!

Or mount the wheels on gimbals so you can rotate the wheel to sit flat on the ground and use the whole thing as a foot. Run on wheels when you need to go fast, legs when the going gets tough. It's much simpler just to use the tyre in it's normal orientation as a foot though.

Although is sounds a daft idea - I've put a lot of thought in to the is concept. I've built several walking machines (mostly 6 leg, 12 Axis) and although the kinematics gets quite complicated, it is achievable.

Si