200 tdi engine cover, on or off ?

I had to google it : http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_(Da_Ba_Dee)

A pop song about being blue inside and out :)

Arrr I seeeeee :) one of those popular music songs.

Shall I paint the axles blue while I'm going to paint them anyway?

It's going to be a blue blue Christmas :)

On the plus side , If anyone pinches it I'll be able to recognise all the parts :)

Its wood burning stove paint, hasn't burned off :P

attachicon.gifSDC13303.JPG

Which stove paint was that? Looks to be good stuff, the last paint I got for my wood stove burnt off so if it withstands a TDI manifold it might be worth a try. :)

BTW It's your engine in your 90 and if you want everything blue then good luck to you :) At least it's not covered in oil, soot and other muck. You can see when things start to leak as well with it being bright :)

Shame there was no BLUE paint for the underside of the bonnet ... But seriously it dose look...POO...

Bonnet being changed and new one will be soundproofed and blue inside and out , I assume that your engine bay is is clean with no oil leaks and a tidy factory finish :glare:

Which stove paint was that? Looks to be good stuff, the last paint I got for my wood stove burnt off so if it withstands a TDI manifold it might be worth a try. :)

BTW It's your engine in your 90 and if you want everything blue then good luck to you :) At least it's not covered in oil, soot and other muck. You can see when things start to leak as well with it being bright :)

I got this paint and it did my woodburner and the 3 foot of exposed chimney pipe, I had enough left to do manifold and still have enough to do it again as it isn't as good a finish as the woodburner because I didn't put as much on.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160954120435?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

No oil leaks on engine or gearbox, no rusty bits either and no one can see it to complain :)