The Man Cave

Cyberprog

I used this in the workshop 221321308546 eBay. Seems ok only lifted where oil had soaked into the concrete previously which I can't complain about. Mopped the floor left it to dry then hoovered it before applying the first coat 50/50 with white spririt or thinners can't remember which, then a second full fat coat.

Had it down three years now and still looks good despite the forklift doing it's best to scrub it off.

Will.

Echo that!!

Painting the floors white and the floor a light grey has transformed my workshop :)

And for my next trick-once I work out which broom to remove from my arras is to do the same as you Ross and paint my floor grey, I've also sprayed the ceiling of the garage too in white matt emulsion and already have the floor paint I got that at anchor surplus the last time i was up in that neck of the woods a couple of weeks ago, They did it for £27 a gallon-not sure wether thats cheap or not to be honest?.

John

• 2 weeks later...

My man cave used to house a motorbike, land rover and tools/spares. Now I am married it has kids bikes, motorbike and her stuff!!!!!

Land Rover is at a farm shed now!

I planned for her stuff, she has a rack in the corner dedicated to her, and the table where my toolbox sits is for her to work at when she needs to :)