Anniversary presents

Snagger

So, having paid for a Turner Engineering rebuild of my RRC's engine last year (giving me a photo-shopped home made voucher on the day), this year my wife has bought me an Ashcroft overhaul kit for its R380. I'm not sure whether she's an incredibly understanding wife supportive of her husband's hobby, or whether she just doesn't like me coming back into the house...

my wife allowed me to go to ladoga, which surprised me a bit, but on my return she said 'lets go and buy that kitchen we talked about for ages'. 6K later (yes love we will have the most expensive one...

Daan)

My wife is allowing me to build an ibex......... not a biggy I hear you say... Until I tell you she hates them!

Yes I know it's going to cost me in the long run something about a Springer I don't think it's a land rover part.....

Mike

LOL, for mothers day, (isnt that 364 days of the year ???? or is fathers day Febuary 29 ???) in response to not so subtle hints -- I ended up building Julie a greenhouse - no great deal you might think apart from our cottage in the Blue Mountains is on a fair slope so I had to first construct a timber platform, 9 posts ranging in height from 150mm above ground level to 950mm at the lowest point, bearers, joists and treated pipe decking then assembly of the mecano style greenhouse - which predictably arrived in two packages but no assembly instructions, these were finally emailed and construction began and completion took the weekend -- result, confirmation of the adage, a happy wife means a happy life :hysterical: