Will these will bolt straight onto my 2005 110 Defender?

To fit later style range rover (or Disco2, Vw t5 or BMW x5) wheels to a defender you need a set of adapters. Available on ebay :)

Without loading the link on my phone, I presume your talking about disco "deepdish" alloys, these are the same pcd or stud pattern as a defender and will bolt right on.

It's this type of wheel, the deep dish discovery wheel.

So if they do bolt straight on, would my normal steel wheel bolts work with them?

I think I will forget the Range Rover idea, as the adaptors are more than my whole budget lol......

$_57.JPG

Sorry about the loads of questions on these, a couple of my tyres are going to need replacing soon and it looks like it might be a good time to upgrade to alloys, so just trying to work out what fits. I would love some boost alloys but unfortunately they are a little over budget.

Also would these 18" disco 3's fit?

$_57.JPG

Or these 19"s

$_57.JPG

I was looking at those Deep Dish ones on eBay. I bought off someone else cheaper, though I see those ones are a bit cheaper now.

Deep Dish are rate at 925kg as you will see cast into the inner face, so are good for our 110's.

Make sure you get the nuts with them or you will have to pay £ 2 a piece. They were fitted to 110's before the Boost wheel came in and I read that they do fit over the drum braked Salisbury hubs, whereas the Boost don't

I was looking at those Deep Dish ones on eBay. I bought off someone else cheaper, though I see those ones are a bit cheaper now.

Deep Dish are rate at 925kg as you will see cast into the inner face, so are good for our 110's.

Make sure you get the nuts with them or you will have to pay £ 2 a piece. They were fitted to 110's before the Boost wheel came in and I read that they do fit over the drum braked Salisbury hubs, whereas the Boost don't

From my information you need a wheel capable of taking of 1,475kg.

Surely if the kerb weight of a 110 is 1960kg, then surely 4 wheels rated at 925kg should be fine as they would be rated for a combined weight of 3700kg???

Wermy, do you have any pictures of them on your 110?

Nope. There's more than either kerb weight or GVW involved.

110 Maximum permissible rear axle load

Standard Suspension 1750kg/2 875kg

Heavy Duty Suspension 1850kg/2 925kg

Assuming the Station wagon with the Boge strut is the standard suspension and the heavy duty with out.

So with 925kg cast into the Deep Dish it is good for all 110 models

twistedpress no photos yet, not far enough on with the bodywork she is shy -_-

Nuts, not bolts.

Yep sorry, wasn't thinking at the time.

It does pose a question, my 110 used to have alloys on it but the previous owner kept them. Is there a possibility that I may still have the alloy bolts on there, or can't steels be fitted with them? If it is possible is there a way to tell?