Stolen 110

Wattle

My 1985 V8 110 was stolen overnight from North Lincolnshire, I expect it will now be broken up.

It had

Warn 9000 winch

David Bowyer winch bumper

X brake

LPG

33-12.50-15 General Grabber muds

Rock Sliders

Full external roll cage

A cracking V8 engine that is not run in yet

Custom made Stainless exhaust

About £1,000 worth of tools in the back

All my recovery gear.

and lots more.

If any body hears anything or see bits come up for sale, please let me know .

Phil Watson

My 1985 V8 110 was stolen overnight from North Lincolnshire, I expect it will now be broken up.

It had

Warn 9000 winch

X brake

LPG

Rock Sliders

All my recovery gear.

and lots more.

Phil Watson

Really sorry to hear that Phil,

Another disgraceful act that just makes me want to puke. Not much I can do from Germany, but I will forward your posting to my friends back in the UK.

Cheers, Paul.

The vehicle is very distinctive, it was manufactured in South Africa, and has a galvanised chassis and bulkhead. Both steering rods are sumo bars. There is a decent kenwood mp3/cd player, a Maycom EM27 cb radio. All my recovery gear, including waffles and Jackall. It was a good truck thats had loads of money spent on it.

Thanks for any help.

Phil Watson

The vehicle is very distinctive, it was manufactured in South Africa, and has a galvanised chassis and bulkhead. Both steering rods are sumo bars. There is a decent kenwood mp3/cd player, a Maycom EM27 cb radio. All my recovery gear, including waffles and Jackall. It was a good truck thats had loads of money spent on it.

Thanks for any help.

Phil Watson

Its also more unusual they took a v8. Most of the stuff you hear of going missing is unmodified / slightly modified Tdi's which can be broken up easily and who's parts fetch a high price.

Guest dew110CSW

Bad Luck phil, hope for your sake it gets returned to you.

Best is to keep an eye on ebay for a little while, you may see distinctive bits or even the whole machine on there.

The lesson for most of us is to fully protect our older vehicles. New ones are almost impossible to steal without the keys so car thieves go for old cars (or defenders).

You won't see it or the parts again. Unless it went to Eire whole it will be in a container in bits.

It had

Warn 9000 winch

X brake

LPG

Rock Sliders

Full external roll cage

All my recovery gear.

and lots more.

Phil Watson

Gutted for you my 110 went last week, still pi$$ed off, yours like mine loads of extras on will now be stripped and flogged off for peanuts, and as we are not that far a[apart probably same lot of toerags did both.

Regards Keith

It had

Warn 9000 winch

X brake

LPG

Rock Sliders

Full external roll cage

All my recovery gear.

and lots more.

Phil Watson

Sorry to hear about that but looking at your list of extras I dont see any mention of anti-theft /immobilisers fitted. I only mention this because (I presume there weren't any!!!!!!!!!!!!) if there was a DISKLOK or something else fitted, and it was still stolen, then this, or that, bit of kit doesnt work!! Bit of feedback for those of us that have also lost loved ones, and now keep their replacements under house arrest. cheers stumpy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYONE WHO LOSES A TRUCK WITHOUT TAKING EXTRA PRECAUTIONS AGAINST THEFT, WELL, WHO CAN THEY BLAME!!!! I BLAME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I blame the little scrotes that nick them. I should be able to leave my Landrover parked up with the doors open if I want and no-body has any business interfereing with it. Taking a car is ILLEGAL and anyone doing it is to blame, not the owner.

I see your point though but it should not be that way.

Chris

I blame the little scrotes that nick them. I should be able to leave my Landrover parked up with the doors open if I want and no-body has any business interfereing with it. Taking a car is ILLEGAL and anyone doing it is to blame, not the owner.

I see your point though but it should not be that way.

Chris

ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wake up and smell the roses matey!!!!!!!!!!! your not in the WALTONS now you Know running around the back woods in a hickey 'T' ford flat bed. this is the REAL DEAL called LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! throwing litter out the window is illegal!!!!!!!!!!!!! bet you cant say you've never thrown a gum paper out.!!!!!

All i'm saying is if you love your landy and throw lots of dosh at it then make sure its bl>>>dy safe at night.

Stealing one of these is as easy at stealing a mobile phone from a 5 year old. Unfortunately most of the Waltons are dead now so youll have to live in N.Z. Just thought of a new forum poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers stumpy!