Anyone ordering parts?

Landy-Novice

complete the order on lrseries and at the end they give you the option of a personalised shipping quote, for small items they will post very cheap. Just click for a personalised quote, wait for the order to be reviewed and you'll receive an email to ask for payment once you ae happy with the price

Dave

Its LR series... they mention 'We aim to dispatch all orders within 5 working days' on their website, and In my experience they take their time over orders :P

Yep my one and only experience of them put me off completely. I ordered a set of push-rods along with various timing things for the Series and needed them 'like yesterday' and when I went through the process I selected everything and wrote where possible that I was willing to pay for next-day delivery. 7 weeks later they show up. Ironically I ended up phoning a local dealer and the one set of push-rods they had in stock were just the ticket so jumped in the 110 and picked them up. Ironically they were cheaper!

Give Christain Autos in Bristol a call, the guy who runs it is excellent and will help if he can. I'm sure he'll drop them in a jiffy bag and post them for a few quid.

Ditto, I've used them a few times and always been good, seems to be a no nonsense air about the place too-which is something I quite like

John

I must be the only one to get quality service from LR Series then, they are almost the only supplier I will use now. Twice they've sent me a S***part part instead of the genuine part I've ordered, but the replacement correct part arrived next day both times. You do need to allow them to get Genuine parts from LR sometimes, which is why they have stated 5days on their website. I've given up on the likes of Paddocks and Craddocks, who only ever seem to send me s***part parts or just give me totally unacceptable carp service!