Forum relay? Tavistock to Southampton

miketomcat

I can get it from Tavistock to Salisbury area on the 303 and possibly drop it off with Fridge for him to get to you Mike. 

If @mat2495is passing near Callington and drop it off with me, that would be even easier!

I am next travelling the week of 26th April so about a months time at the moment. 

Edited by reb78

55 minutes ago, miketomcat said:

As long as mat is happy with this it looks like a plan. I can definitely get it from fridge and possibly on the A303 depending on timings (though I probably shouldn't do the 26th as it's my daughter's birthday :im-ok-smiley-emoticon:)

Mike

She wont mind. You are buying her a welder afterall.... I think i will be travelling up on the 25th and back in the Thursday evening or Friday morning. Not set in stone yet but if we can make something work around that I am happy to help. 

• Haha 1

That looks like it could work out fine. Probably easier for me on the Sunday but could probably do Thursday evening without to much trouble. I've pm'd mat so as long as he's happy I'll pay him and we can sort the rest out as we go.

Thanks, mike

I tell you what, this forum is magic. I don't mind shifting it a few miles. unless it is raining that is, as I don't have any covered transport at the moment, don't think it will go in the passenger footwell of the 110! suppose it would survive being sheeted over for an hour or so