Brake bleeding question

Anderzander

Vacuum bled my brakes - and one corner just produces an endless supply of bubbles, pedal won’t come good, but there are no visible leaks. 

How is that happening ?

I had refurbished the wheel cylinder, new bleed nipple, ran a hone through it, but I’m guessing air is getting in from either the pistons, bleed nipple, or pipe ? - so I’m going to replace the cylinder.

But I don’t really understand what’s happening.

I have both a vacuum and a pressure bleeder and find for the brakes the pressure bleder much easier and effective than the vacuum one.

For clutch the vacuum one seemt to be better - apart from not having a good fitting cap for the TWR reservoir......

Manually bleeding the system may help you to achieve a good pedal.

I used one of those cheap £5 one way valves when I recently did mine and it was fantastic. Just had to keep the reservoir topped up and the rest was easy. Worth a shot as you're not introducing any artificial pressure or vacuum into the system.