Tay Forest Challenge

Same event, different name Jim,, read the site !!

2007 brings us to new territory, with mountains, trees, rocks, stumps, less water and midges but still the same winning formula. Now called the Tay Forest Challenge

yeah fair point

we all have our little dreams though don't we.

You have read my signature though haven't you. For all you konw i'm two weeks away from a finished road legal vehicle.

I'm not but it's the thought that counts!

It looks like the biggest problem is finding somewhere to camp,they won't let groups of men only camp or trucks(7.5t)

and its the big horsey show same weekend so will be chocka

anyone on here live in Pitlockery and got a plot of land/ big garden?

We are booked into http://www.faskally.co.uk/ but, no problems with the motorhome and trailer. Read a thread somewhere that there might be a field available on one of the farms think it was a thread on the Devon4x4 site

Glyn's motor home is a coach they said it was to big and they wern't to keen on lorry's

am waiting for the chap with the field to get back to me, other than that Andy said he may have a word with the forestry managment to see if we could just stay in the carpark

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully we will be there.By all accounts there are already 20 teams entered and all staying within 2 miles of pitlochry so the nights out should be fun :D .Also because of the blair atholl horse trials on the same weekend there should be some lovely ladies in riding boots aroond toon too B)

Paul ;)

Hopefully we will be there.By all accounts there are already 20 teams entered and all staying within 2 miles of pitlochry so the nights out should be fun :D .Also because of the blair atholl horse trials on the same weekend there should be some lovely ladies in riding boots aroond toon too B)

Paul ;)

So where are we all staying Paul, I hope to be camping somewhere but no idea where as yet.

So where are we all staying Paul, I hope to be camping somewhere but no idea where as yet.

Sounds like all the available campsites are close to Pitlochry,so should be able to come into town for a pint(or 2) :)

Paul ;)

Paul ;)

you are a bad man but i like your style :D:D