This forum is here to stay

LR90

Seems I've been touring the UK his week so comming back to find we've

• past our 20,000th post
  • are seeing a steady growth in new members
  • the majority of new members have already made posts
  • member donations have past £500

And to top it all I'm now having trouble keeping up with all the new posts.

We've got some new stuff planned to make things even better but I feel dead chuffed to be serving such an enthusiastic group. It's the members that really make any forum and you are all making this a GREAT forum. As admin and an LR owner, thank you.

In just 3months aswell.

Member donations have actually exceeded £900 the biggest £100 the smallest £5

I would like to thank all for such genorosity.

we are as Trev says bringing some new features along very soon.

and when we can find a reliable sticker manufacturer have forum stickers available.

the funds will keep the bills paid for a fair while and keep us ticking along free of outside influence and

interference.

thanks to all the Admins for getting this place up and safe the mods for thier assistance but even more to the members for making the place what it is.

All good news. It's what we hoped to happen since we cut away and did what we thought would be best for you all. Some of the carp (and that's exactly what it was), tried the patience of the best of you/us .For those of us old farts that have been around for too long, we have seen a lot of problems, but a big core of you people have always been there as well. And that's what has always kept this membership solid, and what the forum is now. Strange how some people still post 'OT' - back from LRE's dictatorial 'LR posts only' - it doesn't actually matter if you post rubbish, after all - Nige, FridgeFreezer, Very Disco, 02, series3mad - to name but a few, do it on a fairly regular basis! :P

Anyway, it's great that things are going so well and so strongly - thanks everyone, including the poor old Mods!

Les. :)

I hate to say it but if Trev can't keep up with the posts he needs glasses! It takes about twenty minutes every three days or about five minutes every day.

Les - great that the money is coming in and that everybody is happy, but this and 'the other forum' aren't a patch on the pld LRE forum.

Well done to all and sundry for money raising - on both sides - and for lots of technical doofery. However LRE was better. The carp that is posted here in an attempt to fill space is sometimes embarresing and does nothing but raise the the issue of the foolishness that caused the split in the first place.

The highlight of the last few days has been Jim and his off the cuff comments.

This forum (and the other) now lag behind Devon 4x4, Muddy web and most definately ORRP.

So lets not have too much self praise okay.

However LRe was better.

Rubbish!

Les - great that the moneys coming in and everybody is happy but this and 'the other forum' aren't a patch on the pld LRE forum.

Same again.

The carp that is posted here in an attempt to fill space is embaressing and does nothing but raise the the issue of the foolishness that caused the split in the first place.

So there are members that look at the post count and then post anything to boost it? How clever of you to notice, and to contribute to the carp at the same time!

This forum (and the other) now lag behind Devon 4x4, Muddy web and most definately ORRP

I wasn't aware that we were in deliberate competition with any other website, we are all different.

So lets not have too much self praise okay

Ok, lets not start having all that carp from you, ok?

Les.

David

post up then, I agree some stuff I can take or leave personally

you have lots of stuff to talk about ideas/suggestions.

how about some stuff for the tech archive?

any site will find its level

ORRP has a long standing group of users

Devon 4x4 has lots of good stuff

haven't used muddy web

But LRE towards the end in my opinion was a sack of ****e!

the owner dictating all sorts of strange stuff.sackings/tickets/legal actions

the users made it what it was and the majority of them are now here and staying around.

the highlights for me are the new users joing weekly hopefully staying around

the old lot adding to the ongoing growth.

the gatherings being arranged are growing too, all good stuff.

Sorry David,, I normally have time for your opines etc, and have learned from what you say, and advise you pass on,, but sorry friend ,,think you have got it wrong this time

Personally have no time for ORRP,, Devon 4x4 seems very much a closed shop !! and can say I've not tried muddy web,

Have looked in on the other side, but it feels now lost, which is a shame for Trev and all his efforts

If you think that the posts here are trivial, then I look forward to your further in dept and interesting posts, to test all out Grey matter,,

No doubt this thread will now run for a while, as you have hopefully "stirred things up !!"

Sorry David,, I normally have time for your opines etc, and have learned from what you say, and advise you pass on,, but sorry friend ,,think you have got it wrong this time

Personally have no time for ORRP,, Devon 4x4 seems very much a closed shop !! and can say I've not tried muddy web,

Have looked in on the other side, but it feels now lost, which is a shame for Trev and all his efforts

If you think that the posts here are trivial, then I look forward to your further in dept and interesting posts, to test all out Grey matter,,

No doubt this thread will now run for a while, as you have hopefully "stirred things up !!"

i want to increase my post count:)

its all right they are now :)

hey my post count has increased again.

i was right the little number on the left is directly related to the amount of rubbish you spout.

I have spouted complete rubbish for the last 10 minutes and manged to increase the magic number

i was right the little number on the left is directly related to the amount of rubbish you spout.

I have spouted complete rubbish for the last 10 minutes and manged to increase the magic number

then if you spout too much rubbish the number goes down