Who else sells these?

FridgeFreezer

Fridge,

I like the look of them... let me know, maybe get a quantity discount?

Have you tried any of the chandlery places down in Swanwick? IIRC there is a bloke that runs out of a couple of old containers and doesn't charge "yachty" prices.

Don't bother ringing me for the details, I've left my phone at home... :rolleyes:

D :)

Ahhh yeah... and if I remember rightly a very nice man who works there is into his landies :D

...and who would've guessed...that "very nice man who works there" is also a forum member...... :o

If anyone wants any bits or any advice, feel free to PM me!!

matt

Do you now.....oooh thats handy! :D

yes and i've worked for Merlin for over 5 years...so i picked up a little info along the way B)

I'm in the process of setting up an online shop to sell all the wonderful products i know about to 4x4 customers. www.ferndown4x4.com will be up and running soon! and don't worry..i will remember to include a lr4x4 discount section at the checkout!!

matt

yes and i've worked for Merlin for over 5 years...so i picked up a little info along the way B)

I'm in the process of setting up an online shop to sell all the wonderful products i know about to 4x4 customers. www.ferndown4x4.com will be up and running soon! and don't worry..i will remember to include a lr4x4 discount section at the checkout!!

matt

:lol: Should have known you'd be lurking in the background... Do I get a bigger discount for calling you a very nice man!!?? ;):D

Matt is the man ... really knows his stuff from the questions I've asked him B)

Dan :)

:lol: Should have known you'd be lurking in the background... Do I get a bigger discount for calling you a very nice man!!?? ;):D

Matt is the man ... really knows his stuff from the questions I've asked him B)

Dan :)

ahh hello Dan! how was your america trip?? did that little split charging system I supplied you with do you proud??

I always do landy owners the best discount! :D

matt