More forum members banned

Les Henson

I think I might be bi... :ph34r:

:lol:

Well they do say not to knock it till you try it... diesel that is :D

Even as a committed lover of all things V8 - I am confident enough in my fueluality to say:

Damn good looking engine you have there sir! :)

Now - tell me: have you ever just lightly ran your fingers around those little protrusions in the swirl-pots? honest now... :wub:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Zis is not ze V8Freak.... Alzo he iss a nice chappie, I am not he.....

Zon stoopid dumkopf haz been at jour pistonthumpuingupndownthings wid a scriber. Zey haff skribbled on zem.... Zend zem back und demand 8 proper vunz visout ze holes und nipples in ze top.....

Ze Diseasel engine you show iss gut ya, but........

Eeet could be much better eef ju replaced eet wiz a V8... Sehr gut noise, muchengrumpen louder peedal, macho roar, und none of zis oily poo...

Ju must vant vun ja....

Not Neil.....

Interesting firing order:

Apparently you can't put all 4 pistons at the top of the bore and then rotate the crank to engage each crank pin. If you try this you end-up having to remove each piston and engage them on each crank pin individually. Not that I tried this you understand, just what I reckon. :angry:

Les. :ph34r:

Hardcore got my attention...... :moglite:

But I feel a little short-changed, yes to machining, degreasing and black paint.

But as for hardcore, where is the turbo that doesn't fit in a wheelbarrow, and an exhaust so large it can confuse a chicken. Nitrous ? Propane ? 30 psi of boost going into an intercooler the size of a London flat ?

Nah - I call an EXTREME rebuild ;)