Freelanders more reliable?

Dorsetfreelander

I don't think that is of any relevance to the contents of this post ;)

Maybe not Jules,, but its true,, not many Freelander owners use Landrover forums, their on the hairdressing forums instead :lol::ph34r:

And No,, am not knocking Freelanders.. I have one, or rather the wife does, good car :)

If I might just add: Since I started moderating the Freelander forums back in the dark days of LRe, there has definitely been an increase in the number of posts. If I think back maybe a couple of years there were only a couple of posts per week at most, but it's usually two or three a day now.

Also there seems to be far more regular new members to approve in here than in the RR forum.

Its because there becoming more affordable as wife's cars and daily drivers for the more hard core enthusiast which means they can still drive a land rover every day and not feel like there supporting Shell's massive profits.

There is no doubt that's their a grate little everyday runabout and motorway millage muncher

I didn't know there were any hairdressing forums... could you point me in the right direction!! ;):lol:

Nowt wrong with Freelanders. I am talking generally not specifically as my own has been with the dealer for the last week :(

There are more and more freelanders on the road, Particularly as the Freelander is the most popular 4x4xfar to stael a phrase.

Perfect example: Up till now from midnight, new posts in 11 different topics.

A year ago, you wouldn't get that in a fortnight!

Probably because the vehicle has now filtered through to the likes of us, who wouldn't neccessarily buy one from new, but will happily take a chance on an older one now the bugs have fixes.

women drive freelanders!

men drive discos....

you dont buy a freelander to tow a horse box.... you buy a discovery...

thats why discos break down more because theres more of them and they get worked harder

plus freelanders are queer!!!

(but i have fallen in love with D-landers....)

i hold by the freelanders potential as a rally car, tried throwing it around like an idiot on a country lane or unsurfaced road then you will know what i mean.

Yer, right,, :lol:

The closest a "freelanders potential as a rally car" would get, is that the company is owned (at present) by Ford !!

Somehow, do not think they will be ditching the Focus etc to swap to freelanders

And yes, i have used them on unsurfaced roads

launder4x4jaunt.jpg

I don;t know about reliability, but we spend more money on the 90 than on both our Freelanders put together.

I didn't know there were any hairdressing forums... could you point me in the right direction!! ;):lol:

They only one I can find is ...

http://forum-hairdressing.worldskills.org/index.php

Perhaps all us Freelander owners should start one?

(but i have fallen in love with D-landers....)

Much like falling in love with a transvestite. You like her looks, but underneath she's all together a different vehicle.

Cheers

Blippie

I don;t know about reliability, but we spend more money on the 90 than on both our Freelanders put together.

They only one I can find is ...

http://forum-hairdressing.worldskills.org/index.php

Perhaps all us Freelander owners should start one?

Much like falling in love with a transvestite. You like her looks, but underneath she's all together a different vehicle.

Cheers

Blippie

:o the cheek, my D-lander is no lady-boy! :o

:o the cheek, my D-lander is no lady-boy! :o

I hate to break it too you ... she may look pretty, but there's something very unladylike throbbing under the bonnet...

i hold by the freelanders potential as a rally car
Yer right. The closest a "freelanders potential as a rally car" would get, is that the company is owned (at present) by Ford

There are some videos of Jules in his Freelander racer somewhere but I can't lay my hands on them...

Cheers

Blippie