Wild Welsh Weekend? Forum get together.

GBMUD

Dinner at the digs

I got an email this morning asking if I wanted to book dinner at the digs and saying that most others have booked for dinner. I just wondered if anyone else had had a similar email. I plan to eat at the Castle(?) Hotel in town - is anyone staying there?

Not to suggest that anyone else should change his plans.

Chris

Chris we have booked for dinner at the Farm, just cos it was easy. Not had an email, so I presume we are still booked!

Mark

Dinner at the digs

I got an email this morning asking if I wanted to book dinner at the digs and saying that most others have booked for dinner. I just wondered if anyone else had had a similar email. I plan to eat at the Castle(?) Hotel in town - is anyone staying there?

Chris

I plan to eat in town rather than at the farm.

Mo

OK it's getting close now, not having one of those I-pod thingies I need to decide what music to burn onto CD for the journey. Needs to be loud enough to drown out the DT.

so far

Status Quo

The Clash

Oasis

Led Zep

some Pink Floyd for Les H.

so then, further suggestions for music for a wild welsh weekend?

OK it's getting close now, not having one of those I-pod thingies I need to decide what music to burn onto CD for the journey. Needs to be loud enough to drown out the DT.

so far

Status Quo

The Clash

Oasis

Led Zep

Something from Tom Jones? Catatonia? Manic Street Preachers? Duelling Banjos perhaps? :ph34r:

Chris

so far

Status Quo

The Clash

Oasis

Led Zep

My Landy will be full of Tamla Motown and soul all week-end :) and perhaps some other bits and bobs of music :)

Mo

My Landy will be full of Tamla Motown and soul all week-end

You a black guy then MO. Looking forward to seeing your 'Fro'

Anyone fancy meeting-up on the services on the far side of the bridge?

I think we will be there (on the back of an RAC truck :P ) at around 5:30 - 6pm.

Les. :)

Well are the below still on ?? just to same Chris some work ! just read through the thread, and recon on the below, at the last count

Me and my navi RocKeR

My mate Nigel

Mark (was busshed) and Mike navigating

Turbocharger

Les Henson

Mark Jenkins

Dave and Simone

Orange and Lemon (Chris Lemon) navigating

Si White

M005

SteveG

TJ101 & Savage

JST (? think he found a room ?)

HonitonHobbit

SimonR

Bos

Dalai Lama

VeryDisco

Mo Murphy

At a campsite:?

02GF74 ?

White90

For the guys that's stayed at the hotel ! before, is there room for the trailer ?? will be cheaper and more comfy to tow up,rather that drive the hybrid ?? and room in the back to bring some fuel cans !! darn V8's

Dinner at the digs

Chris

Chris

Jen and I will probably join you, if thats ok

Cheers

Ashley

Late Notice but if anyone wants a room (single ensuite ) ring the farm now, as there is one free.

Unfortunately I will now not be coming as my 90 has just been taken away on the back of a low loader, with a recurrance of an electrical problem which the dealer was supposed to have repaired when they had the vehicle for Five weeks over Xmas :angry:

I would bring the 101 but it would probably bankrupt me :(

Cheers (very unhappy) Mark

By the way the 90 is on it's way to a different Dealer.

Si & Si you should both have PM's

Sorry to hear that Mark, that IS a bugger. If they manage to mend it tomorrow morning we'll see you anyway?

Ashley, more than welcome. :)

Tim, the carpark is very small but there is lots of space down the lane in the "farmyard". It is secure enough too, better than the carpark.

I will see some of you guys tomorrow evening then. :) I am planning to book into the farm before going out to eat if time allows, failing that, how about 7pm at the pub for dinner?

Chris

Tim, the carpark is very small but there is lots of space down the lane in the "farmyard". It is secure enough too, better than the carpark.

how about 7pm at the pub for dinner?

Chris

Ok Chris,, will try the yard,,, pub 7pm ,,, that may be the Glan Bran Arms then ???