Wild Welsh Weekend? Forum get together.

GBMUD

• 2 weeks later...
My maps are on loan at the moment Mark but looking at the list on the OS website I would say that LR 146, 147 and 160 are the most important. 135, 136 and 148 would also be on my list depending on how far afield you plan to travel.

Chris

For those wanting to make up Chris' recommended maps as above in MemoryMap for your PDA or Laptop you'll need to merge the following squares into one map :-

SN 40 - SN 88

SO 00 - SO 28

Finished map is 174 mb in size.

Have Fun :)

Mo

Can everyone confirm that this list is still more or less accurate please? Only so that I can feel I have my finger on the pulse you understand...

At Llanerchindda Farm:

Me and my navi RocKeR

My mate Nigel

Mark (was busshed)

Turbocharger

Les Henson

Dave and Simone

Orange

Si White

M005

SteveG

TJ101

SimonR

Bos

Dalai Lama

VeryDisco

Mo Murphy

At a campsite or the farm:

White90

JSG

Are there some people staying at an hotel too?

Chris

Chris,

Orange will have his co-driver Chris with him, and my friend Mike is tagging along too - same guys who were with us at Dial Post Farm the other weekend. Other than that, seems cool from my point of view.

Just got to finish building the car now... :huh::blink::huh:

Mark

Chris,

Orange will have his co-driver Chris with him, and my friend Mike is tagging along too - same guys who were with us at Dial Post Farm the other weekend. Other than that, seems cool from my point of view.

Just got to finish building the car now... :huh::blink::huh:

Mark

Just after knowing who the drivers are really Mark and to be sure that everyone who is going has a bed or a tent. And so that I appear to be keeping things in hand as it were - feeling shamed by Steve's post earlier keeping folk up to speed about the Suffolk weekend. ;)

Chris

Thank you to the forum member who PM'd me to point out that there may be some mud, water or loose gravel on the lanes that will be driven - I've decided to drop out on those grounds I'm afraid - just got scared about the idea of maybe getting stuck and bearing Bish's mantle. :rolleyes:

Hope to see some of you at the SW punch challenge though.

Can everyone confirm that this list is still more or less accurate please? Only so that I can feel I have my finger on the pulse you understand...

At Llanerchindda Farm:

Me and my navi RocKeR

My mate Nigel

Mark (was busshed)

Turbocharger

Les Henson

Dave and Simone

Orange

Si White

M005

SteveG

TJ101

SimonR

Bos

Dalai Lama

VeryDisco

Mo Murphy

At a campsite or the farm:

White90

JSG

Are there some people staying at an hotel too?

Chris

Chris

I'm still coming

Cheers

Ashley

Just to add to that I am coming too along with Les Henson and staying at Llanerchindda Farm.

I got my booking confirmation letter today: they've put me up in the Bunk House (so a bit more basic)

-there might be a couple more spaces in there if you ask the Hadleys nicely.

cheers

Mark

Sorry - yep - 5.5 weeks of sitting on my backside being stuffed full of information. By the time I meet you all in Wales I'll be half trained and bursting with info - you may want to avoid me! :D:D:D

I'm sick of living in a hotel room and fed up with the 3 choices on the evening meal menu. Please someone form an escape commitee and get me out of here......