It's that time again

http://j33p.org/_club/events2.cfm?event

Loads of you have been before, you know the score (wow poetry!)

The BBQ is a hoot as well as a good chowdown.

SS's with punches as a non competetive but hairy chested sidline to the big picture which is having fun off road.

This will be the 10th event at 7S thatI have been Chief Marshal - I may get it right soon. The usual team will be there but I am shy of three marshalling crews so PM me if you are up for it

Camping is most likley at Dan Yr Ogof and Tangoman will be along to act as midge decoy.

• 3 weeks later...
Chris, you, Mr Jones and young Trembath are all on the list - you are doing the SS's/Punches :lol:

Charles - Les who?

Glad you brought this to the top again HH,, missed it early May, as some of us were away !! :D

Best i check some dates !!!

You have me down I hope!

Going to need to borrow a jerry can and get a mortgage to get there but that's ok by me.

What type of event is it? In other words Insas or ATs? I'm going to try bloody hard to get my MTs, don't like the idea of going up on the Insas..

Guest WALFY
You have me down I hope!

Going to need to borrow a jerry can and get a mortgage to get there but that's ok by me.

What type of event is it? In other words Insas or ATs? I'm going to try bloody hard to get my MTs, don't like the idea of going up on the Insas..

You can get away with both types of tyres there. Last time I went I was on MT's, hopefully this time I can get a trailler, in which case I'll be wearing the Simex. I certainly wouldn't drive there on Simex, I like my ears to much and I want to stay married. Well for a bit longer at least..

Myself and a few mates from Belgium are planning to attend some more international events. We have a good deal of offroad experience, but little or none involving competion/SS.

Would you recommend this as a starter event?

And if so, are there still places available?

Greetz,

Filip

Beat me to it Tim!

Flip,

As Tim said this event is what you want to make of it. We always have extra marshals who are happy to guide you round the site, advise or coach, act as recovery. J33P is an excellent club that despite it's name is not just for Jeepers, they have a great sense of cameraderie and the BBQ's are excellent.

Guest WALFY
Beat me to it Tim!

Flip,

As Tim said this event is what you want to make of it. We always have extra marshals who are happy to guide you round the site, advise or coach, act as recovery. J33P is an excellent club that despite it's name is not just for Jeepers, they have a great sense of cameraderie and the BBQ's are excellent.

To echo what HH says the BBQ is excellent. If that's not to your fancy there is a nice pub within walking distance which serves lovely food and some nice beer ontap. What more do you want for a weekend away. Offroading, good food and good beer. And of course good company