4x4Adventures Winch Challenge

JST

Steveo is there any chance you can get to 8pm with out falling over ive not had a decent convo with you face to face for about 2 yrs now with out your slurring or dancing round in your pants at 3am

:rofl: I'll do my best Jase but I cant promise anything! :D

also

is there camping available as Marc is convinced he read somewhere that no camping allowed

Nobby

Yea, Theres camping on the Friday night at Slindon, We'll be there from mid afternoon.

Guy, yep would be great to have you along to marshall, can you PM me your email for the details please.

Mr Watts smaller is added team 31.

timings for Sat are:

0745 Marhsalls brief

0800 Scrutineering

0900 driver Brief

1530/1600 end

There will be at least one voluntary SS.

Camping is available from Fri 1500hrs, please note that there are no facilities though. You will also need to ring me to get the gate access code.

Spectators are welcome, but please sign in and note our guidelines linked in from the website.

I will be off the internet from Thur pm, so please phone if you have any concerns or issues.

marshalls should expect to receive an email from me tomorrow with details of the day. Competitors will get an email reminder of timings.

Competitors will get an email reminder of timings.

Ian - you have the original email with the timings on it sent immediately after the last event, that will be resent tomorrow as a reminder with an update to all competitors - so don't worry - your in the know as much as anyone else

Nige - can you PM me your mobile no please - assuming you are happy for it to go on the marshalls sheet plus your email

Guy - please coudl you do the same

Nick - whats the other Guys surname?

:)

Looking forward to it hugely

Possible I may also be available a bit on saturday too, work / time will tell - do you need helpers on the saturday James ?

Can't promise but its looking possible :blush:

Nige

Err... Nige, forgive me if I am wrong... but the event is on saturday isn't it??? :S

Hi James

As this event is nice and local, do you need anymore marshals or any other help, as I am probably free on friday if you want help setting punches.

If not is it ok to come and take photos on the saturday.

Cheers

Jon

Guy - yep got the PM and replied plus sent you two emails

RV - paperwork sent via email to bring on day thanks for the chq on Sunday.

Jon W - marshalls we are Ok thank you, you are more than welcome to come along and watch/take pictures would be good to catch up. Please sign in on arrival.

All competitors should now have an email from me with final details

All marshalls should have the marshalls brief with timings etc for the day

Anyone who is adrift please let me know.

right thats it all packed and i am off

have a set of doors for Steve, 3 wheels for mark, rad for Steve plus punch kit and camping kit, now i wish i had a 110!! if you need me then probably best to ring.

right thats it all packed and i am off

have a set of doors for Steve, 3 wheels for mark, rad for Steve plus punch kit and camping kit, now i wish i had a 110!!

If mine had not been loaded with the sailing gear needed for the Regatta, could have used that !!

Hope Slidon is tough, and points score is low :P

Back to running around :rolleyes:

(now to see if me losing weight has made any difference (51lb :o since last September slow and steady)

Still at least Tony can drive ;) ......not like that Walker chap :lol:

Camping stuff packed ready for a quick getaway tommorow :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...