Forum trip

headhunter

<BUMP!>

Edale still gets my vote... But wherever, we ought to make the decision soon I think...

When are you going to realize this is a virtual trip! :D:rolleyes:

Hopefully a decision will be forthcoming soon.

We now have a good number of routes suggested and individuals with local knowledge prepared to lead.

I am looking into accommodation options, but it may be difficult for us all to be in the same hotel given the numbers and a some people intend to camp. I will try to identify a base location with a good pub large enough for us all to meet up in for socializing, near to (within walking distance) of suitable hotels/inns/b&b's/self catering cottages/campsites etc.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

John

Councillor Andrew Marchington, chair of the Peak District National Park Authority’s services committee, said: “... still allowing lawful use of the land by all groups."

The LGA will be on to him, that is right off message! Not what other NPs and CCs say at all.

Chris

Turbocharger has alerted me to this trip and whilst I dont have a road legal 4x4, nor do I know anything about laning in the peaks, or even have days off, I do know a few pubs in Ashbourne and would like to meet up with you guys for a pint, first round's on me (I am so gonna regret saying that)

• 2 weeks later...

Is anything likely to happen with this? Looks like I can probably make it - camping if I can persuade Erica, Travelodge if she makes me spend money :rolleyes:

Probably be the last outing for the Discovery, since I've just bought a deeply exciting eurobox to replace it :(