April 1st.....

ROGUE TROOPER

Last time I went I posted what I didn't get and got most of it on here....

.....so this is what I need....

Series (Front) Door cards

Fairey Overdrive main gear

QT Diff guard (bolt under type)

White paint

Black paint!

I'm sure I've been seeing PTO engagement dogs on Ebay by one of the main sales bunch, worth putting in "PTO"

Considering the £££s some muppets want for tat fit for the skip, April 1st seems an exellent date !

I'm just thinking whos 1st with the line back to a seller on a price he's asking for...

"Common Mate, its after 12.00 how much do you really wnat for it ? :lol: "

I'll be there.......

Nige

I'll be there too. Not really after much but I do need to get rid of some stuff. A few sets of wings are probably on the cards, though.

I'm with Nige, very appropriate date. Some of the muppets there really want silly money for the contents of their skip.

Oh yeah Rogue, fancy teaming up for April 1st, sure I can assist in the merry search ;):D

Unfortunatoly this year we will be "passing" on our way to Buxton so wont be comming back till sunday :(

It will be a quick wander this year (about an hour) and the mrs wants clothes :)

I need the BIG main gear on the back of the OD..........the main shaft!

Unfortunatoly this year we will be "passing" on our way to Buxton so wont be comming back till sunday :(

It will be a quick wander this year (about an hour) and the mrs wants clothes :)

I need the BIG main gear on the back of the OD..........the main shaft!

Take Mrs. Trooper to the Land Rover Clobber tent, sorted :D

That's a booger, back on with the hunt :)

We are driving a new car or two down there (they will be finished, they will be finished, they will be finished!), In Team oddballs are coming over from Finland to enjoy a Stella fuelled haggling session over parts they dont want with people that are being hopelessly optimistic - its more fun than actually buying anything :D but no doubt some "precious things" will be found and carted home to live on the big pile of previous "bargains" yet to be used (next to the "do you know what that is/was/does?" bits)........

Last time I went I posted what I didn't get and got most of it on here....

.....so this is what I need....

Series (Front) Door cards

Fairey Overdrive main gear

QT Diff guard (bolt under type)

White paint

Black paint!

Think I can sort out the door cards for you, mate...

I'll be there! In a professional capacity - knocking out some old tat and with a bit of luck, some new tat as well!

I'm unlikely to get much time for wandering around - but you are all welcome to stop by for a free can of coke if you're passing!

Si