Think i spotted Petal!

Daan you know we dont have any friends but head hung in shame none the less...

for the record we dont do extreme - experts have told us Ladoga is "just driving round a stinking little puddle"

nice to see they didnt get any facts right - or even many pics actually from that event :lol:

:blink:

Don't get me started on UK Mags :lol: ..............

NO. You just had your 6 monthly rant about uk mags last week, so youre not allowed to start again.

Jez, dont worry. As they say, it doesn't matter how you are mentioned as long as you're mentioned.

"just driving round a stinking little puddle"

:unsure: ...you told me it was just greenlaning... Just as I sign up and pay I find out there's a puddle involved?! :angry::o:ph34r::lol:

I can't believe they've printed 3y/old pics.... still, Petal is B) so I guess that's forgivable.

its a walk in the park

Ah, that's ok - I do that every day! :lol:

Team is cool, pulling vehicles appart/building and detail sorting this weekend B) It's critical the positioning of the mini-mirrorballs is just right... :ph34r: So if any of you lot are bored on Saturday night there's food/drink/ferry-booking at ours :)

Daan you know we dont have any friends but head hung in shame none the less...

for the record we dont do extreme - experts have told us Ladoga is "just driving round a stinking little puddle"

nice to see they didnt get any facts right - or even many pics actually from that event :lol:

Hey not too surprised your trucks not in LRO after all hardly any of it is a land rover anyway and it is a land rover mag :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And if your not happy then you should have contacted them and sent in pics and done your own write up. After all , all the Uk mags are deperate for articles on stuff and are more than glad to recive any thing from readers. And they will pay you for it . But with you truck you may have better luck contacting Total off Road :rolleyes:

Hey not too surprised your trucks not in LRO after all hardly any of it is a land rover anyway and it is a land rover mag :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And if your not happy then you should have contacted them and sent in pics and done your own write up. After all , all the Uk mags are deperate for articles on stuff and are more than glad to recive any thing from readers. And they will pay you for it . But with you truck you may have better luck contacting Total off Road :rolleyes:

Would you like the other end of that stick Ali? :huh:

I don't think anyone's worried about whether they feature our stuff or not. It's just funny to see what the UK mags make of it, especially as they seem to have just got some old photos, bunged a few captions on and declared an event they've never been to as "The toughest event in the world" :blink:

Would you like the other end of that stick Ali? :huh:

I don't think anyone's worried about whether they feature our stuff or not. It's just funny to see what the UK mags make of it, especially as they seem to have just got some old photos, bunged a few captions on and declared an event they've never been to as "The toughest event in the world" :blink:

Hi Jon

Problem is we won't get that mag for another 2 months here in Aus .so have not seen it just heard what they have said on here. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

mmmm and as for toughest event in the world. There are a few in the fight for that title :lol::lol: . Dakar , The Real outback challenge :lol::lol:

its a difficult a concept to grasp- but not everyone cares about magazines :hysterical:

I doubt Chuck Norris has been in LRO and he's been independantly and scientifically verified as the toughest man in the world (its a fact!*)

did you know he's so tough that under his beard theres another fist?

*fact may be false

mmmm and as for toughest event in the world. There are a few in the fight for that title :lol::lol: . Dakar , The Real outback challenge :lol::lol:

My point exactly, and since no-one's done all three to compare it's kinda academic. They do exactly the same thing with trucks by writing stuff like "The Ultimate 90" or "Most extreme Range Rover Ever!" every bluddy issue, they can't all be the best one :rolleyes: