£29995 ??????????

Tear it up

It's not pink - it's peach :rtfm: , some people have no taste/sense of colour :angry:

At one time - light blue was considered somewhat 'dodgy', and it's a popular L/R colour - especially where Mr-flippin'-Western is concerned :P

get in touch with your inner female macho self - pink peach is the new trendy colour.

Les :ph34r:

It's not pink - it's peach :rtfm: , some people have no taste/sense of colour :angry:

At one time - light blue was considered somewhat 'dodgy', and it's a popular L/R colour - especially where Mr-flippin'-Western is concerned :P

get in touch with your inner female macho self - pink peach is the new trendy colour.

Les :ph34r:

it's PINK your colour blind :P:rolleyes: it would clash with your sofa :rofl:

& blue is a real man's colour B) & my 110 isn't light blue either. :P

Light blue is almost azure blue, which is the gayest colour in the entire universe since the beginning of time. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay, but light blue is sooooo yesterday. Peach is the new light blue. :P

Anyone with a Peach Land Rover gets a forum prize.

(L/R content added in case grumpy Rafferty is watching :P )

Les.

The outside maybe a little dodge but it is the inside that rearly has got me, could they have used a worst pink? it wouldn't be half bad if they had coulr matched it to the outside.

Well if that's what you think then maybe this one's for you Just for you and I hate to have to say it but I think Les maybe on to something :ph34r:

I think that Les will agree with me, it takes a real man, confident of his sexual orientation to drive a pink car, just the same as it does to have pink soft furnishings. :) The need to drive a blue car in the hope of sending some sort of signal suggests some sexual ambiguity IMHO...

Chris

I think that Les will agree with me, it takes a real man, confident of his sexual orientation to drive a pink car, just the same as it does to have pink soft furnishings. :) The need to drive a blue car in the hope of sending some sort of signal suggests some sexual ambiguity IMHO...

Chris

I'm not biting anymore, go fish in another lake :P