I hate to open an old debate

Exmoor Beast

Ahem, ladies and gentlemen.

Confirmation on Land Rovers own website that 110s are better than 90s conclusively ending a time old argument :P

check long travel suspension here

Ner ner ne nerr nerr

Will :)

Will, thats just your oversized chassis twisting too much, now with a taut little bust ahem chassis that is world renowned on a 90........................ :rolleyes:

Half way between the two seems to work well B) :ph34r:

Had a disco in fact a few and the misses did nothing but winge about them. Nothing wrong with them for go to and from the shops like 95% of them :ph34r: . Bought her a 110 after she kept on going on about loving the 90 more, and she is now more than happy and loves it alot more than the disco's

Nowt wrong with a Disco.

Do anything you can in a 90, lugg anything(erm normaly ;) ) a 110 can AND just as comfy as a Range Rover..

IMHO its the best all round vehicle Land Rover have ever built EVER ! :rtfm:

It's definitely not as comfy as a Range Rover (having gone from one to a Discovery :(). Although 90/110 drivers still seem to be jealous... ;) Not as much load space either, unless you need to carry tall things (in which case it's great). As to getting most places - erm, yes...as long as the height barrier/branches/garage door are high enough... :rolleyes:

I'll admit it is a very sensible option. Probably why I find mine a little dull... :lol:

Although 90/110 drivers still seem to be jealous... ;)

Now answer me a question , Why would this be the case as defenders second hand prices are twice that of Disco's. So it is alot cheaper to buy a disco than a defender. So defender drivers are more cometted to their cars

And

Therefore disco owners are cheap ar*es :ph34r::D:D:D

Its easy ....

A Range Rover is a snobs car

An old Range Rover owner is someone who aspires to a snob

A very old Range Rover owner is someone who thinks snobs are knobs

A Defender 90 is a Man's car

A series is an old man's car

A 110 is Man who's almost old and who feels he should be practical's car

Any discovery is a Man's wife's car or someone who practically isn't a Man's car

"Any discovery is a Man's wife's car"

This man's wife drives a Wrangler. My Disco definatly isnt a skool runna.

On the whole i'm happy with it and to be honnest i couldn't live with a Defender, I'm six and a half foot tall and there simply isnty enough space in the cab for me to drive one with out removing the seat. I will stik with my comfy version of the Defender.

Wavey 'can travel 300miles to an event do the event and drive back home again in comfort' Dave

Its easy ....

A Range Rover is a snobs car

An old Range Rover owner is someone who aspires to a snob

A very old Range Rover owner is someone who thinks snobs are knobs

A Defender 90 is a Man's car

A series is an old man's car

A 110 is Man who's almost old and who feels he should be practical's car

Any discovery is a Man's wife's car or someone who practically isn't a Man's car

a discovery is a car that i can fit in with the missus, my son, the dog, tools and loads more..

a discovery is a car i dont have to drive with the bloody window down because as a defender owner you are not meant to have a right arm!

a discovery is a car i dont need a 5000watt stereo system just so i can hear it above road/ engine noise!

a discovery is a car that performs equally as well as a 90 off road!!

a discovery is a landrover for men who have evolved beyond yokel hillbilly farmer types!!

get with the times cave man!

a discovery is a car that i can fit in with the missus, my son, the dog, tools and loads more..

Really that is one of the main reasons why i got rid of my disco and bought a 110 . I could not get my son , his pram, my two Huskys, and anything else you night need in a disco never mind if we wanted to take anyone else with us . Where as the 110 gets it all in with space

Alos i think you are trying to Justify your choice of car far too much :D