I hate to open an old debate

Exmoor Beast

Hehe yea nowt like a nice bit of banter..

Anyhoos Concret huh !

Well i spread concret on my asbestos each morning, its cheeper than porridge.

TBH i dont realy care what we drive as long as its 4x4, after all i do own a Wrangler and some one my friends own rice burners.

Wavey 'just giving it anouther stir' Dave.

i agree with everything (almost) said about disco v defender.

BUT, after a good days playing - i can take the seat bases and stereo out of my 90 and jetwash the interior clean, then scrape the biggest bits of mud off the seat bases and leave them to dry out and bash them clean (subjective word!) with a brush,

cant do that with a disco. Seats would start to smell, so would the carpets and i would hate to think what a jetwash would do to the dash and electric window switches, air con switches and stereo!

Range rover classis owners arnt snobs, they just know that theyre capable offroad, and still have comfy seats and a heater!

saying that... i do drive a 90 aswell!

On a serious note - where does the 110 get the extra travel from? is it just on the back?

As these are new vehicles I suspect they have anti roll bars on the suspension.

The extra weight of the 110 will twist these more before an opposite corner lifts. (maybe :blink: )

Will, your 110 is just an old barge ! Tear the roof off, fill it with coal and float it off down the canal.

some film of Will off roading his supposedly better 110, judge for yourselves !

110s are for people who like Defender type Land Rovers but just don't understand about them.

The enlightened ones who do understand, buy a 90 :)

The rest are soft, girly shopping, school run CARS. You should hang your heads in shame coming on a Land Rover forum and pretending they're real Land Rovers.

Next you'll be telling me that Freelanders can go off road.

Begone foul puppies, I'll have no more blasphemy on this thread. Can a mod lock this to prevent further publication of this tripe.

Love

Mo :ph34r::P

Will, your 110 is just an old barge ! Tear the roof off, fill it with coal and float it off down the canal.

110s are for people who like Defender type Land Rovers but just don't understand about them.

So what does that make me then i have one of each :rolleyes:

landys.jpg

landys3.jpg

OOOer MO

Started to think i should be wearing a skirt and getting a blue rinse for liking my disco, BUT as my head started to hang in shame i dim light started to glow.

A word poped up in my mind Evolution.

I now feel better almost sumg in fact, as ok my disco may be a soft version of the defender, evolved from its hard macho have something to prove older sibling, but then i think, hang on wheres the cart springs the manualy operated steering. So what dose the Series brigade think of the Defender ? Maybe the same way the Defender 'men' think of the Disco.

All of a sudden i dont feel so bad as theres even more of us softies out there now :P

The rest are soft, girly shopping, school run CARS. You should hang your heads in shame coming on a Land Rover forum and pretending they're real Land Rovers.

Next you'll be telling me that Freelanders can go off road.

Begone foul puppies, I'll have no more blasphemy on this thread. Can a mod lock this to prevent further publication of this tripe.

Love

Mo :ph34r::P

Cough!

Loads or Articulation going on here :)

post-5-1235175197_thumb.jpg

post-5-1235175233_thumb.jpg

post-5-1235175270_thumb.jpg

post-5-1235175321_thumb.jpg

Good quality stuck on both counts Tony :)

I hold my hands up. I had a right day of it that day, somehow left my ability to drive at home. I'll blame Jay as he isn't here to defend himself ;)

Mo - 90s are too small, you can't get your tools in them or lengths of pipe etc ;):P

a little pic of a proper Land Rover for Mo to drool over :)

GABYmud.JPG

Will :)

Its easy ....

A Range Rover is a snobs car

An old Range Rover owner is someone who aspires to a snob

A very old Range Rover owner is someone who thinks snobs are knobs

A Defender 90 is a Man's car

A series is an old man's car

A 110 is Man who's almost old and who feels he should be practical's car

Any discovery is a Man's wife's car or someone who practically isn't a Man's car

Oh carp, i'm a man, an old man, who's a man's wife who's almost old snob who aspires to be a snob who thinks snobs are nobs but practically not a man.

Am i still allowed to wear trousers?