defender colour

oh my we do have some sarcastic members here, exactly how many shades of blue are there on a 92 defender??? not that many me thinks. no metallics, no metal flakes, no pearlescents, just blue, maybe light blue and even lighter blue, but thats it. il look elsewhere thanks anyway

oh my we do have some sarcastic members here, exactly how many shades of blue are there on a 92 defender??? not that many me thinks. no metallics, no metal flakes, no pearlescents, just blue, maybe light blue and even lighter blue, but thats it. il look elsewhere thanks anyway

:rolleyes:

As I say the only sure way of getting a good match is to take it to your local auto paint factors (and I don't mean Halfords, I mean the place your local trade bodyshops and repair places get their paint from) and get them to match it for you.

Edited by Miserableolgit
I've woken up now!!! ;-)

Just bought myself a 92 def 90 to replace my rotten disco, I'm going 2 spray it as its had a hard life, what I need to know is what is the name and the colour code for it, its the usual light blue colour, thanks.

most likely Arles Blue paint code JUH aka Windjammer [when on a Discovery] & Pacific [when on a RRC]