Yay.

ChelseaTractor

Hi all, happy new year.

Finally, I'm back in the fold.

Just agreed a price with a mate for a K reg 200Tdi 110 sw.

I've known the car for quite a long time and seriously never thought I'd ever be buying it!

It's not in the best of shape cosmetically but mechanically it's all there and drives very well. It needs a new bulkhead which is the most serious thing, maybe a rear door and a few dents sorting but hey thats character right?

I've been thinking about getting something for ages to tinker with and take the tribe out playing in the mud but never really did anything about it. This one was there parked up and surplus to requirements. Right place right time (I hope!)

Best mod? No.2 X-brake so I understand. ;) Howdy Si.

The plans are a rolling resto/repair but I dunno if I want an ExmoorBeast clone with hardtop sides or a truckcab which I've always fancied.

Got any pics you could stick up for us Chris?

Cheers

CT

Hi John - we were talking about you (and Guido's 110) in the Pub this evening. Paul sounded keen to give you a hand fixing the bulkhead!:ph34r:

Si

Of course he did! :lol:

Bish, I suppose I've got no excuses now seeing as there are more carrot crunchers from down that way on here than anything else.....

And yes Mr Watts, I include you. :P

Anyone fancy 'not' setting up a gentle trip down that way to break me back in? So to speak.

Cheers for the 'welcome back's lads, nice to be back. The yoghurt pot followers weren't half as accommodating. :)

PS anyone want a 380 bhp audi S4? Then I can go shopping!!!

Saw Graham the other day, he's a buildin' and prob will return :)

Nige

Did i hear my name!

I'll be back!

Have a couple of little things in mind..would of brought Pauls little project but believe its sold(DAMN)

Currently have a 200tdi 90 running trutracs, kam shafts & cvs, 4.75 r/ps on 35 simex, 8274, scorpion evo kit, blah blah blah but its no challenge truck!

Nige, ive broke them little goodies already!lol, be down to see you soon.