Funniest 4X4 sticker by far!

hobson

Whilst on a rather dull shopping trip to Slough i got behind this vehicle, now i know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but come on!

i actually got alongside the guy in traffic and we had some great banter! nice to see people still have a sense of humour!

Enjoy!

med_gallery_16965_1052_35688.jpg

They are merc engines, unfortunately i didn't get a picture of the sticker he had down the front doors which said 'MERC POWER' he said they were based on the G-Wagens....

To be honest it could have a 6.0 litre v12 under the bonnet for all i care! i'd stil rather have my 300Tdi!

oh, and he had a boy racer sounding exhaust to make it all that little bit worse!

I guess it's like those Volkswagon Polo 'Harlequin' limited editions they did a few years back, you'd have to have a bloody good sense of humour to buy one!

:lol::lol::lol:

Whilst on a rather dull shopping trip to Slough i got behind this vehicle, now i know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but come on!

i actually got alongside the guy in traffic and we had some great banter! nice to see people still have a sense of humour!

Enjoy!

med_gallery_16965_1052_35688.jpg

You were brave going in to Slough from choice!

I have to drive my missus from Maidenhead to Slough every day and get cut up, sworn at or forced off the road about once a month at least.

Slough makes the road rage on the M25 look like a lovers tiff.

Marc.