Hot leather dressing

Hi All,,, Been a long time in the waiting but finally had my interior manufactured in thick leather.

My wife is an upholsterer and its taken 4 years of nagging to get this done!!! Pffft

The consoles I made myself where the boss woman covered them in leather including all seats.

My Landy is a 1995 defender 130 now wearing leather trim which kinda turns me on at the moment. Slap, Punch, Ouch,,,,,

I am over the moon so wanted to share my excitement.

Regards Phil.....

Looks good :). Do you rent her out :ph34r::lol:

Tell us more about the roof console :) looks great.

Thanks for all the positive replies.!

The roof console I made out of craft wood (MDF) by soaking it in water so it would form the shape needed.

All basic woodwork skills or lack of.

Anyway it has a DVD screen and I have yet to mount in LED map lights and a few switches to justify the roof console existence.

The console between the seats I made a little higher than the original, where its a perfect hight for me to rest the elbow now.

All the seats had a 1 inch foam lift for added comfort, so the center console had to be made higher anyway.

The only thing nagging me now is the dash warning lights panel has crazed, and for the life of me I can not find a new one here down under.

Funny thing when you brighten up the interior how some deteriorated things stand out.

Regards Phil...

The only thing nagging me now is the dash warning lights panel has crazed, and for the life of me I can not find a new one here down under.

this is my old one, in working order, replaced by the Td5 dash as in the 'wibbly wobbly speedo' thread.

if it's the same as yours, PM me a offer as I don't need it anymore.

post-20-128207032047_thumb.jpg

this is my old one, in working order, replaced by the Td5 dash as in the 'wibbly wobbly speedo' thread.

if it's the same as yours, PM me a offer as I don't need it anymore.

I really appreciate your offer mate as this is the panel I need.

Will be in contact.

Regards Phil....

I bought my td5 90 CSW second hand with what appears to be factory fitted leather upholstery. I know that the 50th special editions had leather (in green) but mine is black and I've always wondered if many had this (presumably to special order).