Abusing the Public

jules

I put the wife's rally freelander back on the road yesterday after two years.

Wow what fun I had when I took it to the Shire LRC pub meet last night.

On the way home the M3 junction was closed so I headed cross country

at 11pm last night loads of Boy racers were out and I think I managed to wind up every single one.

The BMW 3series with 2t of fiberglass body kit was not happy after a old freelander 1.8 toileted him completely.

between four round abouts.

having said that the PTP race engine and WRC shocks may have had something to do with that :D

all in all a fantastic nights entertainment. :)

I know far from PC :unsure:

I still can't wait to get the 4.2 back on the road.

The BMW 3series with 2t of fiberglass body kit was not happy after a old freelander 1.8 toileted him completely.

between four round abouts.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Oh yes. That would appeal to me, no question :D

Would love to have an Overfinch 5.7 engined Defender 90 for the same reason, preferably a really rough looking old shed but a shed that would do 0-60 in about 6 sec :D

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Oh yes. That would appeal to me, no question :D

Would love to have an Overfinch 5.7 engined Defender 90 for the same reason, preferably a really rough looking old shed but a shed that would do 0-60 in about 6 sec :D

I know a guy up in Scotland with a very well sorted 4.6 90 that looked like a total shed (all panels bent, faded and differant colours). Some of the looks it got when he put his fut down were priceless!

I can admit to the forum I too have baited a Chav or 5 in my time, the one recently was thus :

Came up behind one at the lights, he had his cap on back to front (50% brain loss) and had what must have been a 1.0 corsa with a 6 inch exhaust

He was a "Revin" and a "blip'n" the throttle.

.........when the lights changed he 'took off'............... like a rocket powered flat F*rt

I came right up behind him, .....as he changed into 2nd flat out and at valve bounce - I flashed my lights and sounded my klaxon horn, he did nothing,

so I pulled out and overtook him :P

The look on his and his chavettes face was priceless :blush::hysterical:

It was, to coin a phrase both wicked and sorted

Nige

so I pulled out and overtook him :P

The look on his and his chavettes face was priceless :blush::hysterical:

It was, to coin a phrase both wicked and sorted

Nige

You probably don't remember it Nige but I imagine it was a bit like the look on the face of that old geezer you overtook in "full bore Jerries at 3 o'clock Spitfire scramble tally ho mode" on an A road when you took me for "a little spin" last year to the accompaniment of the "Overture of Eales and Simex in F Major" :D

Poor old bugger clearly thought the end of the world was nigh :D

This thread has come along at just the right time - I've been having a carp day with everything going wrong in my attempts to repair the rangie.

Events were not helped by matey boy over the road playing some completely rubbish rap music at full volume whilst he Hovered his Fiat wotsit. The man is middle aged with a kid and he's listening to stuff I grew out of 20 years ago!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Anyhow, I finally got to a stage where I needed (you understand needed) to move the Rangie so I manged to arrange it so the Rangie was along side the Fiat whilst I "checked" that all 8 were firing :D:D:D

Now that's music to my ears!! :hysterical:

its not just what you drive, but how you drive it, i could nail some of the scally corsa brigade on roundabouts in my old 110 Tdi... as without exception they are all appaling drivers, with no idea on car control, mechanical sympathy or setting the car up for a bend or roundabout...