The power of TV?

FYI she is moonlighting from GMTV (see i DO know !) and doing this series for the BBC.

^^^^^ sounds like someone is spending too much time watching the little box that sitis in the corner showing moving pictures and sound. :rolleyes:

^^^^^ sounds like someone is spending too much time watching the little box that sitis in the corner showing moving pictures and sound

that'd be the computer then? says the man who gave his tv away cause everytime i turned it on it was showing carp

My God, I had to walk away before I threw my cup at the TV, BBC pretty much chose "Mr. and Mrs. Vain" and then got the "Green Peace guide to hypocracy and myth" to work from.

"Oh Mrs Vain takes her car through a ford, just like every other car can". Come with me Mrs. BBC bitch in your Merc car and the fords I'll take you through the only dampness between your legs will be the water flowing into it as I plod by in my 109 and watch you sink :angry2::glare:

Even new Land Rover converts can't resist the Land rover Badge and can ignore stupid arguments as to why they should be band. So good for them they are allowed to spend their money on what they like and not be forced to decide due to some stupid program.

Jon

"Oh Mrs Vain takes her car through a ford, just like every other car can". Come with me Mrs. BBC bitch in your Merc car and the fords I'll take you through the only dampness between your legs will be the water flowing into it as I plod by in my 109 and watch you sink :angry2::glare:

Just spat my coffee all over my keyboard :lol::lol::lol:

After posting this thread i was all set to watch and scream abuse at the telly.

Well me mum was rushed to hospital (shes ok) so i missed it!!!

sounds like it was quite amusing????

oh hell, send her my best wishes

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Is 'Points Of View' still running?? (shows how much telly I watch!!)......... Maybe we should deluge them with complaints (after all it's our TV license that paid for the stupid programme!! - I want a refund!!).

Dunk

My God, I had to walk away before I threw my cup at the TV, BBC pretty much chose "Mr. and Mrs. Vain" and then got the "Green Peace guide to hypocracy and myth" to work from.

Is 'Points Of View' still running?? (shows how much telly I watch!!)......... Maybe we should deluge them with complaints (after all it's our TV license that paid for the stupid programme!! - I want a refund!!).

Dunk

I don't think so, but they do tell me it now shows pictures in colour but I don't believe them. :huh:

I don't think so, but they do tell me it now shows pictures in colour but I don't believe them. :huh:

No, they always did but you need to have colour equipment to see it. Must try it one day :D

(PS Mand, hope your mothers ok)