Paddock Spares

Tufty

i will drive in though as its only a 30 minute round trip (not including the ques) and you can amke sure you are getting what you want and yes. Bob is a legend...

I once said that Bob knew the part numbers of Bodicea's chariot....

He's a good shot with a rubber bush across the counter ....

:lol:

Pete

just bought a set of the slotted/grooved disc's,vented/solid.At that price you can't really complain £36 each pair.Don't know how long they'll last,but at least they "ARE NOT BRITPART".just in case anybody had doubts as to wether they were.

Snap!

Only bought them because I was under the carriage paid total with bits I needed, so they'l stay in the parts cupboard till required. Not sure whether they will give better braking, but what the hell! :D

I ordered a few bits from Paddocks once and they came with a couple of nuts and bolts missing. A quick email or telephone call later and I had the missing bits through the post the next day. Bad that they were missing in the first place but good that the problem was sorted out quickly and without any expense.

• 1 month later...

You do realise that amoungst all the carp, Britpart also make OEM stuff? So it may come with a blue box, or a blue sticker, but it just might be made to the same spec and same quality as that fitted by LR in the first place at the factory, sometimes even made in the same factory as LR's??

I've never had a bad experience with Paddocks, neither has a friend in Rugby. My favourite source though is LR Series, I've found them an outstanding company to trade with, especially as they are currently offering free postage on £50 orders - spent that easily today, and they'll be here by Thursday, provided I ordered by 5, which I did.