Interclub Challenge - 24th Sept

najw

Be nice to show an LR4x4 team but as the forum is indepedent of clubs and the like its times like this your realise most of our members are already spoken for :(

Still think some portals amongst the team would reflect the independent nature and thinking here though. Certianly make for a great event :D

You can put my name down, providing you don't mind a slightly inexperienced team mate.

Just two problems.

1. Will need a co-driver.

2. Drive back to Essex and getting up for work Monday (Oh well :rolleyes: )

Richard

PS. I'll bring the one with portals, is that OK by the event rules?

I can put you in touch with David Herrington who will be coming from Essex in an artic and is usually happy to transport other vehicles for a share in the fuel costs. If you are intertested let me know.

As far as portals are concerned - this is the AWDC - bring them on!

I can put you in touch with David Herrington who will be coming from Essex in an artic and is usually happy to transport other vehicles for a share in the fuel costs. If you are intertested let me know.

For long distance I normally stick it on a trailer behind the 110, but that could work well.

Can you PM me his details.

I'll make it either way.

Cheers

Richard

You can put my name down, providing you don't mind a slightly inexperienced team mate.

Just two problems.

1. Will need a co-driver.

2. Drive back to Essex and getting up for work Monday (Oh well :rolleyes: )

Richard

PS. I'll bring the one with portals, is that OK by the event rules?

Rich - I'm free to co-drive if required.

Well me and Steve are deffo up for it. Thing is we have agreed to be reserves for Jason Farr as they may have a team pull out. So we are a bit stuck. Do we stay as reserve and risk not getting a drive or do we commit to the LR4x4 team and let Jase down? Are you out there Jason. How is it looking?

Cheers

M

Well me and Steve are deffo up for it. Thing is we have agreed to be reserves for Jason Farr as they may have a team pull out. So we are a bit stuck. Do we stay as reserve and risk not getting a drive or do we commit to the LR4x4 team and let Jase down? Are you out there Jason. How is it looking?

Cheers

M

I see a transfer market developing :D:D

Well people i need some concrete reply's

team so far is

Myself/pigster

Northernchris/ tbc

Top90/Divster

Dirtydiesel/ Tbc res

Orgasmic Farmer, can you let me know? your very welcome. :)

Anyone else! i've possibly got one other, will let you no asap! I've also got a list of other competitors from other comp's but would like to keep it as forum members, as it would be good to get together as a team.

Can anybody on here set out 10 punch's or Marshall?

It's amazing what a change of a page can bring :)

List updated.

Myself/pigster

Northernchris/ DarthDicky

Top90/Divster

Orgasmic Farmer, can you let me know? your very welcome.

shouldn't one of those names be DD - as he has offered very kindly his services... Adrian - - Amend your lists boyo

I imagine I can get a few mates to play as well... if we are still requiring Biatches...

Well people i need some concrete reply's

team is

Myself/pigster

Northernchris/ tbc

Top90/Divster

Magic/

Paul B/ Nev

Dirtydiesel/ Darthdicky

Orgasmic Farmer, can you let me know? your very welcome. :) Res

Anyone else! i've possibly got one other, will let you no asap! I've also got a list of other competitors from other comp's but would like to keep it as forum members, as it would be good to get together as a team.

Can anybody on here set out 10 punch's or Marshall?

It's amazing what a change of a page can bring :)

List updated.

There must be some other top motors/driver's out there that want to join :)

B)-->

QUOTE(Paul B @ Aug 24 2006, 08:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the invite Adrian...

I am doing an event in mid Wales that weekend but if Nev is up for it we can make a detour!

I`ll speak to the team & call you later. B)

thanks Paul, let me no, i've put a callout to some others and hopefully as there weekend has been cancelled there be avalibly.

If i get a confirm yes then there in, i need replies people. It may seam hard but i need to get this team confirmed so i can sort the rest out.

Danny i'm holding your's open.

I like that Idea. Whilst I doubt I would contribute much to the competetive part of the team (other than maybe as a ground anchor), I would be interested in marshalling.

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark, you still up for marshalling, or how about setting out some punch's :)

I'll volunteer as a co-driver for anyone that needs one :D

Richard

Richard you still avalible to biatch, as Dirtydiesel may need you.

I'm still looking for a marshall/punch setter outter.

There's going to be a good day's offroad veiwing with some top driver's out there, so come and get a ring side seat. And be part of it, better than saying down the pub that you only went to watch. :)