With or without ? Opinions please :)

barriesheene

Believe it or not no :) . The headlights are so carp anywho's it doesnt make any diffrence. I did the mark a wall close up then reverse 20 feet thing and couldnt make out any diffrence with or without. Only use the truck occasionally during the day anyways. If I was driving any distance I'd just remove the tape for the journey. I'm kinda with you on the without thing. Looks nice and mean without but it does get alot of looks with the bar on. I've had people stop me in town and ask where I got it from :). I nicked it off the wifes Paj before I sold it :).

Without... but there seems to be a big hole in the front of your bumper. Perhaps you should fill it with a winch? :)

:rolleyes: The wallet is still hurting from the cost of all the parts to get the mot on her and she still needs a front cat exhaust section. Winch and snorkel are definately on the list but as they are pure cosmetic, ( I prefer hand winches with ground anchors and if your in deep enough to need a snorkel in a V8 then you probably shouldnt be :blink: ) They are quite far down the list. Down on power to that I need to sort out. More £££££'s I expect. I am growing quite fond of the old girl tho :wub: " because she's worth it " :rofl:

to camo! :lol: something like this. ?? :D

please say you like it, i have just trawled through 24 pages to find it.. :rolleyes:

Oh.......... Now see. Thats exactly what I'm talking about. Not my cup of tea at all. I thought camo meant " to camoflage, blend in " The only place that would blend in is a night club. I'm thinking more this,

yes.jpg

but not this

no.jpg

and not this

no2.jpg

Its tricky to get right.

I think proper cammo is hard to get right on a Discovery. Thats why I'm going to go with solid colour with black details. If you go for green, i have read that there are suppliers that do satin green rather than matt, its easier to look after and doesn't look rubbish after 6 months like the bottom one.

Not being funny.....But by removing the stainless steel A-bar your disco looks very boring and dull now! I'd put it back on as it makes the disco looks years newer and different from the crowd! Why did you have the urge the remove it? I could understand if it was a coated steel one which was rusting up.