Challenge North West Round 2 24th June

I've been asked to start a seperate post featuring the AWDC Challenge North West Round 2

Enteries are well and truly open for Round 2 at the awesome Green Hall Farm at LLanfyllin (12 miles South of Oswestry)

Camping and toilets are available and is a cracking good comp on a spectacular site, and again we are actively encouraging the social aspect, where we can swap ideas and have a chat and a laugh.

We are sticking to the double card system and the scoring handicap which has been really well recieved,and will be featuring again 2 special stages (which can raise some good points).

Entries via the AWDC website (follow the links) where if required you can pay via PayPal or whatever

As before no real restrictions on vehicles or classes, just got to meet the MSA regs any problems or concerns ring me on 07973 775045

Please support us as best as you can, don't forget this series is being run BY competitors FOR competitors.

No poor lame excuses please

Chris

We (i lie, I won't be there... Mr Booth has stolen my winch man :P), so hope you guys have a good day :D

Spectators are normally fine to come and watch. It's a good day out seeing everything and definately advised if you wish to get into challenges.

G

Mike, spectators are welcome, but it's a big site.

Zim, he's wasted with you out there in the North sea drilling holes in the earth...

I suppose you've got a fair excuse and James needs some educating, might do you good :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dan part of my legacy will be to spread a little knowledge to students who may reap the rewards in the future...

I tried with you for a day at Kirton but I soon realised that YOUR DENSE and perhaps there's no point knocking when there's no one in :i-m_so_happy:

Dan part of my legacy will be to spread a little knowledge to students who may reap the rewards in the future...

I tried with you for a day at Kirton but I soon realised that YOUR DENSE and perhaps there's no point knocking when there's no one in :i-m_so_happy:

what you mean to say is he is a bit like S4C? its on in the background but no one's listening?

did you, or did you not return home with a trophy after that day at kirton with me ?

thats more than you normally achieve, usually you can only manage to send smoke signals for the in coming rescue party to put you back onto your ******g wheels as usual .

mike, them sheep really are nailing you too hard, its made your sense of humour go from bad to worse.

you need to retire back to scotland, mainly to attract all the midges down to dumfries to save me being bitten this weekend, because lets face it, theres less off me but they arnt going to go after twiggy are they, he will be too busy gyrating back onto his wheels.

anyway, im off to my nice bed.....hows the settee twiggy ? sniffle, cough , cough

Just need to dry my truck out and get it repaired and I'm sorted. Will be there Sunday morning eager to try to last a full day :D

Only been there once before, you got a map or postcode Chris to refresh my memory?

Got a new Bitch but is of MSA club(viking) this be ok? Dan Taylor

Gary.

Looking forward to a weekend in Wales. Just a quick shoiut for any one wanting to Marshall, everyone welcome, no experience needed, we will look after you, even give you some snacks to keep you goung. Just make yourself known on here or look me up at the event. I will be there from friday PM. There will be an official Marshalls briefing at 8.30am on Sunday morning. See you all there,

Glaggs (Mark) Chief Marshall.

I've a couple of really minor jobs to do after my early demise from the Scotia up in the forest of Griffin better know as Frustration Forest for me and Saley, as we both returned early.

My ECU gave up the ghost and I'd forgot my spare and Saleys hydrualic pump braket and chain gave up work for a living, it was only a 650 mile round trip.

I heard my rear trailling arms rose joints clanking away and they need replacing and a battery lug went high resistant, so easy ones really.

Looking forward to this one it's one huge site.

Please do post up if your available to Marshall your more than welcome.

Chris

come on guys, the event is just over a week away and its silent on here !!

whos going then ?

whos still got there car in bits ?

biggest question of them all though.....

can boothy make it without running out of kin fuel !! or without filling up with petrol instead of diesel.

see you all there

dan