Who's Going To Old Sodbury....

Hybrid_From_Hell

Right,

Having a Sh*t time at work, loads of grief and fed up with it all,

then of course we have the forums to cheer us all up at night,..........

light hearted "banter" and all things Land Rover..... er yeah nuff siad :blink::(:angry:

So, a post for us all ....

Whos going to Old Sodbury on the Saturday 22nd October. ??

AS a Buyer or as a Seller ??

Are we going to have a meet up, if so where ??

What are you after ??

So, for starters

I and Jon W are definately going,

I'm after a pair of 90 sides (grey would be a real bonus :lol: ...and I'd buy any staright Grey bodywork generally for "Stock" :rolleyes: ), .....and other than that I'm sure I'll end up with some tutt or other that I can't live without :D

Any more for any more ?

Nige

Like you I having a bad day

I'm a Site manager

Working on a college extention and my office overlooks the reception where all the half dressed 17-18 year olds girls are comming to sign up for the term and I've seen two 50cc bikes boys fall off trying to do stunts. but trying to get lorries between them when all the labourers will do is stand and stair at the sea of totty out side the gate while trying to stop the scaffolders shouting,whisling etc.at the female studentsand odd lecturer is becoming very hard work.

But someone got to do it. :D:D

I'll be going as usual. Would be nice to meet up and put faces to names. Stuff I'm after a couple of RR Air suspension air tanks and any plumbing for them. Pair of Alpine windows and a pair of sliding side windows for a 90 (I don't want to buy a new hardtop as I've just had the existing one sprayed and it's in good condition). Anything else that takes my fancy on the day.

Ivan

I can't wait, I'm just trying to figure how i'm going to get a chassis on my roof rack...

I hope to get things that look useful, that I can't walk away from without buying. That's how I always shop! :rolleyes:

HEY Nige - I know who you are now - I can say hello! :D

Al,

send me your money, i'll spend it for ya ;)

It's genuine kind-hearted generosity like that which makes this forum what it is! ;)

Thanks Tonk - the cheques in the...

...chequebook. Where it's staying! :lol:

Al.

Damn, and u nearly fell for it :D