O/T Well with no 90 i had 2 get a new Toy

ripley

can i be a boat wannabe?

really fancy a rib- but so don't have the money.

one day i guess.

Where can you go on a rib anyway? to france? overnight?

Just potter about really. Ideal for a bit of ringo'ing, fishing or going in to a bay. Personally I wouldn't want to go to far offshore in a Rib, can be a bit open and lacking shelter. Could for coast running though. I'd of thought not so great for our neck of the woods though Jim, could do with being on the south coast rather than burnham on mud. must admit that the yellow one is the old dive club one so sadly not mine, but i still get to thrash it about.

I do do a nice line in RYA power boat courses though :P

Will have to meet up one night again and look at the hydraulics if thats ok...

Where can you go on a rib anyway? to france? overnight?

Where ever you want Jim, with a little preparation, not much bigger have crossed the Atlantic !!,

will probably do the Channel isles next year in mine, at cruising speed will only be a couple of hours !!

In awe of some of the boats and trucks in these forums....

Feeling like the poor cousin here... (Can't even afford a rubber dingy)

Very nice kit everyone... Very nice indeedy....

Ah its the old not what you know but who you know.

I have a couple of mates who have between them a Sigma 33 and a westerley GK29. We go out twice a year for a week on a lads tiddle up. Normally end up in Gernsey and have a great week . Also have been known to go out on long weekends too.

Sadly this has all come to an end now i have moved to Aus. But do have better weather for power boats out here. all year round :)

Was looking at my full Musto Ocean range of gear hanging in the cuboard, (you know the full monty jacket with the harness and the trouser in that loverley bright yellow,) along with gloves , Helly Hanson boots and lifejacket along with all my Javerlin gear of jackets and under clothing ,and wondering when the hell am i going to use that out here :lol:

still running though can't be a V8 :)

Least he did not do what i did in water. And that was run over the Total off road photrographer. Took this pic though as i was about to hit him and as he was falling over :ph34r::):ph34r:

Still my faveroute pic of my old 90

font902.jpg