What is that ‘thing’ that came free with the latest LRO

Oakmaster

LRO Subscription

What is that ‘thing’ that came free with the latest edition of LRO – It’s a black fabric tube.

I have looked inside the magazine but didn’t spot anything that would enlighten me – I'm sure somebody on here will know!

I used to subscribe up until they printed a review of wheel braces, which they must have re-used from a sister publication because none of the fitted a defender.

Anyway a new subscription was a surprise birthday present – though there is no sign of the ‘free Gift’ Socket set that is supposed to accompany the subscription.

No Suprises there then!

Goes over yer head and scrunches around your neck to keep warmth in and cold out...

Cracking bit of kit when laning (possibly the anticipated use) but equally good for dog walking, out on site (in my instance) when you want something far less bulky than a scarf.

Also good if you ride a bike... that annoying space between the bottom of your crash helmet and the top of your jacket...

'Nuf said?

LRO Subscription

What is that ‘thing’ that came free with the latest edition of LRO – It’s a black fabric tube.

I have looked inside the magazine but didn’t spot anything that would enlighten me – I'm sure somebody on here will know!

I used to subscribe up until they printed a review of wheel braces, which they must have re-used from a sister publication because none of the fitted a defender.

Anyway a new subscription was a surprise birthday present – though there is no sign of the ‘free Gift’ Socket set that is supposed to accompany the subscription.

No Suprises there then!

Latest?!? That was months ago...