Cold right knee

As I'm driving my 110, I constantly have a draft on my right knee. It gets a bit annoying after a while and like an old man, I end up putting my scarf or wooly hat on my knee! Is this just door seals leaking or coming from elsewhere? The door seals seem to close on the door nicely.

Mines really drafty i didnt really know how to line the body back up when i rechassised her but iv since put a foam strip around it as a temporarily solution which is working well and also stuffing the heater box with closed cell foam has helped to get the heat on. And filling the holes in the bulkhead aswell. It gets too hot under 35-40mph but gets cooler the faster i drive cause of the drafts. It is a land rover after all.

I recently cured a similar problem on my 110, its got the inset door handles, I found the draft coming fom the slot where the lock latch slides up and down, and the inner door handle slot .

I cut some bits of neoprene and stuck them over the slots, with a slit in them to allow them to move.

Worked a treat

Scarf? Hat? I thought Defender drivers were supposed to be hard. Are you aiming for a matching cold left knee (easy), or cessation of draughts to below level of outside privy in a gale(beyond optimistic)?

Could also be the right vent not quite sealing and air leaking round the dashboard if the door seals (if!!), there's quite a pressure on them at warp speeds. The door seals seem to leak worst on the sloping bit of the A post, but that seems a bit high.

i had a similar problem for ages and couldnt figure it out, eventually i noticed that the fuel tank cover under the seat wasnt locked properly (i actually noticed this thanks to a big puddle making my legs wet from behind) anyway when i locked it again i no longer had a cold knee