Forum Announcement

white90

Not having used Paypal b4, could someone please post an idiots guide to making a payment via Paypal, sorry if this has already been done & I've missed it.  ;)  Cheers, Steve.

Steve read this thread making donation to forum all you need to do the right thing :D

if you don't have a PayPal account then follow the other option further down the thread

Edited by western

Now that things are settling down the other thing this forum needs are lots of links too it. While we have a good community here it is hard for new members to find us.

So, not your money, but if you have a web site could you help by linking to:

www.LR4x4.com

Thanks

I'll happily post a link on my site and would be even happier if we could have a section with links to other sites both for the interest factor but mainly because that would also help promote our sites as most search engines rate sites according to the number of hits they take and links they have.

So any chance of a LR4x4 link section on here ?! :P

Adam

Adam,

you'll find just by linking to your site from here in your sig will, in time as this site becomes better indexed, help your rankings anyway. However an area or thread for members to show of their site is a good one. We should probably also have somewhere to introduce ourselves and show of our landy's.