Defender and a Defender XS differences

It's a trim difference, should be half leather seats and a leather steering wheel, if it has the cold climate pack it will have heated front screen and heated seats. Also heated rear screen/wash wipe and full central locking.. Alloy wheels as standard, can't really think of anything else...most is standard defender fare.

It's all too much ...

XS, geddit

Mo

:D

Ok, off the top of my head remembering from the XS's I've had, as well as the above....

Td5 & Pumas XS's you will also get leccy driver and front passenger windows, coloured grille and headlamp surrounds, clear indicators to the front, carpets [up until recently], heated front [and rear] screens, rear screen wash / wipe, rubber bumper endcaps, alloys. I'm sure there's more but it should all be easily Google-able.

All I can say is the XS (with Cold Climate pack - heated screen and arse-burners) is worth every single penny - So much so that Im busy trying to ugrade my 1989 110 V8 to match my XS - I can do without the Air con and electric windows - but although my Puma is very nice - my 1989 110 V8 makes me feel like a 'proper' Landy Lover (I dont even have a radio in it!)

Trying to come up with the list myself. This is what I know so far (ref the defender catalogue)

Please update if you know more. Putting in an order for an XS and I want to make sure that I get what I'm paying for.

- Metallic paint

- Boost alloys

- Electric windows

- Remote central locking

- Air con

- Body coloured wheel arches

- Audio system w CD Bluetooth MP3 aux

- Grille and headlamp surround (Brunel finish)

- Front center console storage compartment (Cubby box)

- Body coloured roof

- ABS / ETC / DSC