Is anybody out there ?

P38 Paul

same as that paul,i keep looking in but not always much happeneing,guess we spend too much time trying to fix the p38s and dont get any spare for chatting.mines been off the road for exactly 12 months with electrical issues,think we might finally have sorted it though

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry bought a Mini Convertible because the head gasket went on the Range Rover. :lol: Nothing unusual there then. So now I have a Discovery 2 a Range Rover and the CSK all broken down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is no fun getting the two Weimaraners in the Mini particularly when they fight at every opportunity. Need to get something fixed.

I need to get some therapy.

The Mini's not much of a band aid then? Who knew? :P

I've been working on a Vogue SE since February last and have turned the restoration into a web series, I'm just shooting some intro bits but release date is looming. So there'll def be something for us RR people soon. My early RR will be restored on camera straight off the back of the Vogue being finished, along side two non LR vehicles. Depending on how that all goes I may decide to tackle the head gasket on my D2 at some point during the series too.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2016 at 10:52 AM, Davo said:

It's either that, or completely replace anything that might go wrong. I've had 10,000km since the rebuild, and so far, so good. 

I do 30k miles a year and since February the P38 has been in full time use and only let me down once.......The fuel bill however in the Mini is awesome!!!!