whats changed?

pugwash

Changes? We've just completed (well other than a little tidying) an upgrade ot the board software. So, we now have hot of the press the newly released 2.2 which seems to have a few new features, some nicer, some strange, some I'm just not sure yet.

I seem not to be able to use emoticons in my PMs, is it just me looking in the wrong place?

Lots of little icons along the top of the message edit box, one is a smiley face, click on that to select emoticons.

Lots of little icons along the top of the message edit box, one is a smiley face, click on that to select emoticons.

Yes, I see that, it just doesn't work on my computer, I must need a new one.

It doesn't work on this screen, at least I have the list on the left.

It's there see though like the smilies its a mini pulldown and I'm not sure it works with Firefox 1.x.

What browser are you using Nick, could be why you don't get the smilies?

Seems pretty poor but Firefox 2.0 is nice (even got spell check built in :) )

Changes? We've just completed (well other than a little tidying) an upgrade ot the board software. So, we now have hot of the press the newly released 2.2 which seems to have a few new features, some nicer, some strange, some I'm just not sure yet.

Good stuff folks but 'Quick edit' after you have posted seems to have stopped working or is it just me????

The option is there it's just that when you click on 'complete edit' it wizzes you up to the first post in the thread... or it does for me.

Well I'm using FireFox 2.0 and I can't insert anything, or upload things :(

None of the drop-down menus work, but the side-bar does. :huh:

FF 2 here and drop down menus and everything else seems fine - just that quick edit problem as refered to above here