squeeling noise at high revs

hi all iv got a 200tdi 90 with a squeal that sounds like a bearing at high revs when under load .I changed the cambelt last year the turbo feels good but it has a whistle iv changed the water pump and fitted an alternator . has anybody got any ideas what to look at next

On the 300Tdi the tensioner pulley is well known to squeal when it's on it's way out! 

I am NO Land Rover expert so no idea if a 200 has one? If does look at the centre if it's showing black/brown dust around it, this indicates the bearings have seized iirc?

the turbo whistles even if the pipes off and both props were new last year and have been greased monthly .the pulleys are shiny though what you recommend to dull them are you talking about scratching with sand paper or using very fine sand paper.

Our Td5 made a squealing noise at high revs when its outlet manifold was warped. That particular squeal was'caused by the metal plates of the manifold gasket vibrating. I know it's a different engine, but maybe it's worth checking if all connections with gaskets are tight.

A warped manifold is a typical Td5 issue, and could be recognised by traces of soot where the block joins the manifold. Two nuts could be turned by hand.