Rock sliders

I would have thought round for least surface contact on rocks or trees?

Flat surface would give more resistance and cause more drag plus giving chance of being gripped where as rounded will deflect and come away from the obstacle, but again if you are having to force your way through you will have a smaller contact surface.

Just my opinion, Andy 

Another vote for box section. I had rounds on first, then changed to box section when I got an external roll cage (that didn't fit with the first rock&treesliders in place). Easier to get in and out of the car, the round ones tend to be slippery.

Filip

3 hours ago, Escape said:

Another vote for box section. I had rounds on first, then changed to box section when I got an external roll cage (that didn't fit with the first rock&treesliders in place). Easier to get in and out of the car, the round ones tend to be slippery.

Filip

My shins echo this sentiment.

• Haha 1

I have the same ones as above ^^^ Gives me peace of mind when parking at local supermarket knowing that if a muppet parks too close, it's their door that comes off worse, same as driving down narrow roads and the other vehicle isn't keen to move over, it's their motor with the black go faster stripe down it ;)

Thanks but I just make them out of box it only cost £30 for7.5 meters , but thanks I would have thought about it but they only cost £95 + £20 delivery from dixon fabrication and anyway I am in scotland but thanks anyway